Windows 10: Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

Discus and support Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I've got Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.160 co_release update. But before upgrading to Windows 11, I have a couple of doubts in my mind.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amlan Saha Kundu, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

Today I've got Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.160 co_release update. But before upgrading to Windows 11, I have a couple of doubts in my mind. Can anyone please help me to figure these out... Since this is my primary device, I've tons of productivity apps installed, ranging from MS Office to Premiere pro. Will they remain installed or do I've to install them again after upgrading to Windows 11? Will my personal files be safe i.e unchanged after Windows 11 upgrade? Is there any list of non-compatible apps for Windows 11? Can I use virtualization i.e VMware, Virtualbox, etc. afte

:)

Amlan Saha Kundu, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Bowdens Win User

Question related to Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10

It was kind of you to reply, But I have done what you suggested and IE is not listed. The background is that I was running Microsoft Money on Windows 8.1 prior to going to 10.1.

After the upgrade to 10.1 I went to run Money and got a message saying IE is required.

I do not need IE as I use Firefox.

Thanks for your help though. Regards Barry Cross

Bowdens, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

1. Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade. - Similar Threads - Doubts related upgrade

2. Upgrade doubt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade doubt: If I purchase Windows 10 Home from official Microsoft website and I got installed on my desktop. But if in future I upgrade the system like cpu, motherboard change then will my previous installed windows will work with my upgraded system?...
  3. Upgrade doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade doubt: If I purchase Windows 10 Home from official Microsoft website and I got installed on my desktop. But if in future I upgrade the system like cpu, motherboard change then will my previous installed windows will work with my upgraded system?...
  4. Upgrade doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation: On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it again to the starting point from where I have to start the whole downloading and installation process again. This thing is...
  6. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation: On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it again to the starting point from where I have to start the whole downloading and installation process again. This thing is...
  7. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Doubts in upgrading to an SSD

Doubts in upgrading to an SSD: good evening to whoever reads my questions and i have a few doubts to clear before changing my hardrivefirst for some backstory, my windows 10 pc has a failing 1tb HDD installed. I am planning to upgrade to an SSD and at the same time ill also want to have my old HDD...
  9. Doubts related to registry key...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubts related to registry key...: Hi!I want to gather some information about bluetooth devices connected to my laptop. I saw that registry key that storage some useful info:But i'm facing some issues trying to understand this information, for example:- There is no documentation related to this values so i...
  10. Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update: Hi community,I'd really appreciated it if someone could shed some light on this issue.Having a Windows Server 2019 and trying to find out how to patch the vulnerability CVE-2019-1316.According to this site, the Microsoft Security Response Center,...