Windows 10: Dowload freezing

Discus and support Dowload freezing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. When try to download FH4 the download freezes How can i fix it? (My profile isnt adm profile but it doesnt rquests the typical password)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StsOficial, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Dowload freezing

Hi.

When try to download FH4 the download freezes

How can i fix it?

(My profile isnt adm profile but it doesnt rquests the typical password)

:)

StsOficial, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Dowload freezing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Dowload freezing

1. Dowload freezing - Similar Threads - Dowload freezing

2. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  3. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  4. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  6. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  7. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  8. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  9. - Erro de Dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    - Erro de Dowload: Hoje decidir jogar mine com meu amigo... abri a microsoft store e tentei baixar o "Minecraft for Windows" e ele simplesmente não baixar, fica infinitamente dizendo: "iniciando dowload" e não baixa/instala nada....
  10. - Erro de Dowload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    - Erro de Dowload: Hoje decidir jogar mine com meu amigo... abri a microsoft store e tentei baixar o "Minecraft for Windows" e ele simplesmente não baixar, fica infinitamente dizendo: "iniciando dowload" e não baixa/instala nada....