Windows 10: Dowload help

Discus and support Dowload help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently claimed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but it won't let me download. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaddoxFI, Feb 25, 2019.

1. MaddoxFI Win User

Dowload help

I have recently claimed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but it won't let me download. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the store, it says I have yet to buy it. When going to my billing, it says I have. Then I click install, a popup appears and just says "Minecraft windows 10 (my code for Minecraft)" and a button that says copy. When I press copy, it shows signs of responding but then it doesn't do anything and stays there. No matter how many times I how clicked it, it stays. My friends directed me to the Mojang website to claim the copy, but I all it says the code was already redeemed. I'm stuck. Can I get some help?

:)

MaddoxFI, Feb 25, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Dowload help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Dowload help :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Dowload help

1. Dowload help - Similar Threads - Dowload help

2. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  3. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  4. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  6. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  7. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  8. Windows delete files I'm dowloading! (+ having pc problems) Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows delete files I'm dowloading! (+ having pc problems) Please help!: Hi guys, I've had some problems with my computer recently. It crashes all the time, even by opening Google Chrome. I've come to the conclusion that it's due to memory usage. I have 16GB of RAM. When I open Task Manager the Memory Cache is always 6 GB or more at startup, and...
  9. I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I shut down my pc while dowloading Help!: So. I shut down my pc while it was dowloading an updating now when i start it up it shows me this error that i cant open some apps(one drive, Origin etc) And i deleted Origin and tried to dowload it again but it didint let me. Help!...
  10. Windows 10 preventing dowloading lenovo camera app please help#

Windows 10 preventing dowloading lenovo camera app please help#: My Lenovo camera was not working on Windows 10 so I uninstalled it, now I am trying to reinstall the easy camera and Windows will not let me, saying it only runs verified apps. How do I get round this. I need the camera for Skype for business. The camera has not been...