Windows 10: Dowloading pictures

Discus and support Dowloading pictures in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying a huge amount of fix it online help and nothing is working. I am trying to download pics from my IPHONE 7. However, it will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelloHelloER, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Dowloading pictures

I have been trying a huge amount of fix it online help and nothing is working. I am trying to download pics from my IPHONE 7. However, it will not stay connected for a long period of time to download more then like four and have to reboot everything to get it to start to download again. I have Adobe Bridge and would rather download through that (but it will only connect for a short amount of time also). After all the messing with that I have tried it is not downloading successfully at all anymore.

Copy or Cut and paste will work if I do it in short stints, but then the date created changes and I need that to stay the same. I need to keep date and time stamp the same for my photos-super important for the date the file was taken.

:)

HelloHelloER, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Pictures Dowload

I've seen the data now - strictly you are the oldest of the 103 who voted. That's only 0.14% of the 74,698 members. There just might be someone older lurking in the 99.86% members who haven't replied.

Going back to your original question. When you plug in your camera, memory card or other device containing photos, I suggest you learn how to navigate to the folder where you want to store photos under My Pictures. I insert folders by date then subject under My Pictures e.g. My Pictures\2016\Holiday in France July 16. I also use Lightroom with photo tagging which is an excellent way of locating photos but that's probably a step too far.

I also recommend you experiment with the Autoplay settings at Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay. You can then configure what happens when you connect a camera, memory card etc. This should make it easier for you to control whether to to start a program or perhaps File Explorer so you can copy/paste photos to a folder of your choice.

Steve C, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Dowloading pictures

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Dowloading pictures

1. Dowloading pictures - Similar Threads - Dowloading pictures

2. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  3. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  4. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  6. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  7. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  8. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  9. - Erro de Dowload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    - Erro de Dowload: Hoje decidir jogar mine com meu amigo... abri a microsoft store e tentei baixar o "Minecraft for Windows" e ele simplesmente não baixar, fica infinitamente dizendo: "iniciando dowload" e não baixa/instala nada....
  10. Pictures Dowload

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures Dowload: How can I do away with downloaded pictures going into albums & make them go into a new folder in pictures? 62941