Windows 10: down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

Discus and support down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scaredegg, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Scaredegg Win User

down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is the first time this issue had occured. It first appeared after the most recent update which is what I'm guessing messed it up. Please help!

:)

Scaredegg, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2021
  4. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

Down arrow key stuck only for windows ui

Hi

it's been 3-4 days I have this problem.

My down arrow key is stuck (not physically) and this is only for windows main apps (like windows mail and when I use windows menus).

This behaviour does not happen with other applications (games, internet browser, excel, word etc).

To fix this issue I have to remove the keyboard usb plug, restart windows, then plug in the keyboard again.

But as soon as I call again the windows menu it get bugged again.

I use windows 10.

anyone has how to fix this?

Scugnizz087, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

1. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui - Similar Threads - down arrow stuck

2. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  3. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  4. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui: I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is the first time this issue had occured. It first appeared after the most recent update which is what I'm guessing messed it...
  5. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui: I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is the first time this issue had occured. It first appeared after the most recent update which is what I'm guessing messed it...
  6. Down arrow key stuck in some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Down arrow key stuck in some programs: I'm having a problem and I can't find an answer anywhere. Running Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop. I use logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. In some programs/functions, the down arrow seems to be stuck. For instance, if I click the start icon on the desktop, the cursor...
  7. Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows: I've tried EVERY fix posted/available and NOTHING works. The only thing I haven't tried is doing a fresh install because I don't feel I should have to considering the previous versions (1709 and 1803) were both clean installs and I never had a problem with the start menu....
  8. Down Arrow UI of Windows Defender Security Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Down Arrow UI of Windows Defender Security Center: Dear Team, I was checking the security settings in "Windows Defender Security Center". When looking into "Device performance & health" screen the there is this "Down Arrow" showing in the "Health Report". I assumed that there is some information triggered in each entity...
  9. Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows: I've tried EVERY fix posted/available and NOTHING works. The only thing I haven't tried is doing a fresh install because I don't feel I should have to considering the previous versions (1709 and 1803) were both clean installs and I never had a problem with the start menu....
  10. Windows down arrow key stuck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows down arrow key stuck?: I have recently built my third computer, but the keyboard or something else seems to be wrong. The down arrow is not working properly, it is stuck in place. I have tried everything to get it to not be stuck. I first tried sticky keys, but that did nothing, I pulled up the...