Windows 10: DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

Discus and support DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaColeman3, Dec 15, 2021.

1. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the instructions on how to get windows 10 back on my PC but I don't have that "Go Back" button under the recovery tab. How do I get Windows 10 back? I am desperate because I can't start training without Windows 10Anyone please help you can personally email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thank you

:)

DonnaColeman3, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

1. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - DOWN GRADE

2. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  3. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  4. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade: How can I revert back to Windows 10 back from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-down-grade-back-to-windows-10-from-windows/dd81283e-6595-4e26-999a-ad1a4c886341
  5. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade: How can I revert back to Windows 10 back from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-down-grade-back-to-windows-10-from-windows/dd81283e-6595-4e26-999a-ad1a4c886341
  6. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10: Purchase a PC three months ago, it is window 11, I am trying to take a proctor exam but they don't support window 11. The tech suggest to downgrade to window 10. how to do that?...
  8. How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10

How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10: Purchase a PC three months ago, it is window 11, I am trying to take a proctor exam but they don't support window 11. The tech suggest to downgrade to window 10. how to do that?...
  9. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  10. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...