Windows 10: Down grading

Discus and support Down grading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you down upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NTT99, Jul 7, 2018.

1. NTT99 Win User

Down grading

How do you down upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home?

:)

NTT99, Jul 7, 2018
  2. GreenCZ Win User

Ud-grade from Wind 8.1 Pro to "only" Win 10 Home

Hi

I am not sure, but I think I up-graded from Win 8.1 Pro version and the up-grade is Win 10 Home. Please can I find somewhere what was my old version? or is there any other step to get Win 10 Pro from Home version? Thanks for help.

GreenCZ, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Need help with MGSV Bionic Arm upgrade.

Thanks Batou, I will add some screens I just took to further clarify. I'll go step by step, because I just did that upon request on Steam Forums, yet STILL, they can't see what I'm talking about.

Step 1, unlocking the prerequisites. As you can see in this screen, all prerequisites have been met. Otherwise the wrench symbol wouldn't even show. It also shows there is NOT in fact any Medical upgrade in the Grade 1 slot, which is what it asks for when I try to upgrade it.

Down grading Bio%20Arm%20Med_zpsdoppg2vy.jpg

Step 2, details revealed on said prerequisite list before attempting to apply it. All good so far.

Down grading Bio%20Arm%20Med%20Reqs_zpss6vn06db.jpg

Step 3, attempting to apply it. As you can see, it asks for Medical grade 1, OK, where's grade one then , if this isn't it?

Down grading Bio%20Arm%20Med%20Req%20Expl_zpsdbvmktqm.jpg

Rather baffling isn't it, esp since I'm told and have read that this is a passive upgrade, meaning it should also piggy back onto other Bio Arm upgrades, like Stun and Precision does, which I've had no problem with.

Frag Maniac, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Down grading

Windows 10-November up-grade yesterday

After the November up-grade yesterday we lost all our favorites. I need that list back in order to order items now. why does Microsoft do this to people amd then you spend hours trying to find. Forums are bs because you can't get a direct answer.

captain 921479, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Down grading

1. Down grading - Similar Threads - Down grading

2. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  3. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  4. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade: How can I revert back to Windows 10 back from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-down-grade-back-to-windows-10-from-windows/dd81283e-6595-4e26-999a-ad1a4c886341
  5. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade: How can I revert back to Windows 10 back from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-down-grade-back-to-windows-10-from-windows/dd81283e-6595-4e26-999a-ad1a4c886341
  6. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10: Purchase a PC three months ago, it is window 11, I am trying to take a proctor exam but they don't support window 11. The tech suggest to downgrade to window 10. how to do that?...
  8. How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10

How to down grade newly purchase window 11 to window 10: Purchase a PC three months ago, it is window 11, I am trying to take a proctor exam but they don't support window 11. The tech suggest to downgrade to window 10. how to do that?...
  9. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  10. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app for down grading windows phone