Windows 10: down load -- BIOS

Discus and support down load -- BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can download Surface Pro 3 BMR but to load it on a flash drive on any size I can not. It says that the drive is too small. If I'm using the 7.38 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardCornell1, Sep 2, 2020.

1. down load -- BIOS

I can download Surface Pro 3 BMR but to load it on a flash drive on any size I can not.

It says that the drive is too small. If I'm using the 7.38 gb one.

Even if I used a smaller SP3 BMR I'm stuck in the BIOS.. When I do the UEIF the same thing happens the surface does not see the program.

But will see mouse or keyboard, USB connection.

You should understand that these Surface are part of 50 that were donated to Willow Creek Computer Connection in South Barrington, Il.

I got 12 damage ones to see if I could bring them up to load Window 10. They look fine except they have damage corners. Does the damage corners effect the ability to upload Windows 10. If so they will become e-waste. If I can bring them up to Windows 10 my challenge is fulfilled.

They will still become e-waste because while these have been donated they are damage crack glass.

WCCC only refurbish computers then give them out to worthy causes. Usually schools.

WCCC does not repair computers that is for Best Buy or similar companies.

Thank you,

Richard

:)

RichardCornell1, Sep 2, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 2, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 2, 2020
  4. down load -- BIOS

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

down load -- BIOS

1. down load -- BIOS - Similar Threads - down load BIOS

2. Cannot load BIOS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot load BIOS.: I have an older motherboard, the ASROCK 760GM-HDV. If you go to their website and look for bios versions, there is only one. The problem is, my BIOS is legacy so I cannot boot from advanced startup or go into my BIOS at all to update it. I do not know what to do and I cannot...
  3. Cannot load BIOS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot load BIOS.: I have an older motherboard, the ASROCK 760GM-HDV. If you go to their website and look for bios versions, there is only one. The problem is, my BIOS is legacy so I cannot boot from advanced startup or go into my BIOS at all to update it. I do not know what to do and I cannot...
  4. Cannot load BIOS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. down loads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    down loads: how to stop constant downloading over-over for 1 article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loads/53b6505b-9283-4330-a0e9-f0c0094b2f1a
  6. down loads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    down loads: y My downloads have become so slow lately that cannot hardly use laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/down-loads/c4991877-ed34-402f-a3c6-4e74be52cdd6
  7. Loading into BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loading into BIOS: So I have an Acer predator monitor and when I start up my pc and press the delete button, windows doesn't start up, which is expected as it's gone into BIOS, but I have a black screen and an orange light on the monitor indicating that there's no video signal. I was able to...
  8. Down loading software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Down loading software: I have Microsoft version 10. I'm having trouble down loading Amazon games and software library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loading-software/6aa4f155-6865-453c-838f-eeed05124dee"
  9. Down load apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Down load apps: I am not able to download apps not even google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/down-load-apps/0d7b94e8-4cf4-4ad5-94f5-e5415890c878
  10. Down loading programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Down loading programs: I purchased a new computer from my school bookstore which is supposed to have Windows 10 office pro. I can not down load Google Chrome or Norton. I receive a message that for my security I can only download programs for the store? I have several other programs I need to...