Windows 10: down loading a pc game from the internet

Discus and support down loading a pc game from the internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to down load a game from Novalogic and it will not allow me to do so. I'm getting an error message and it's being blocked from down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RafaelGallinal, Oct 28, 2020.

1. down loading a pc game from the internet

I've been trying to down load a game from Novalogic and it will not allow me to do so. I'm getting an error message and it's being blocked from down loading. I have a product key for the game but I can't down load it from the internet.

:)

RafaelGallinal, Oct 28, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 28, 2020
  3. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 28, 2020
  4. down loading a pc game from the internet

Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

down loading a pc game from the internet

1. down loading a pc game from the internet - Similar Threads - down loading game

2. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  3. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  4. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  5. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  6. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down completely when i load certain games: Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely...
  8. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down completely when i load certain games: Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely...
  9. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

10. Paid game down load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid game down load: Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer to play it. ?? Any help or is there a way of getting my £25 back. Thank you...