Windows 10: Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

Discus and support Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by alpha45, Dec 1, 2018.

1. alpha45 Win User

Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version?

Thank you

:)

alpha45, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

downgrading my windows 10 to my previous version

Hi Elias,

Downgrading to a lower version is possible with the use of a recovery drive of the lower version, an ISO file of the downgrade version and a system restore. You can refer to this
    Forum Article created by Andre Da Costa for a step by step procedure
    on how to downgrade from Windows 10 to a lower version. You can also check this article for more
    recovery options and check the
    Restore from a system restore point and Reset your PC sections for downgrade options.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime. a

Anne Ros, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Holy_Geek Win User
    DOWNGRADE TO PREVIOUS VERSION OF WINDOWS FROM WINDOWS 10

As I already know that downgrading from windows 10 to old windows version is easy from Windows 10 technical preview. Many times the question has been asked before and is answered. The main link to downgrade from windows 10 technical preview to previous windows
    version is:

How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows from Windows 10

But my question is that, will the same system be present or to be followed after upgrading to the FINAL version of windows 10 which going to be released on 29 july 2015? As it may happen that
    many users wants to downgrade due to major problems or disliking the new OS or may face difficulty in using it. So I want to know about
    downgrading from FINAL version of windows 10 to the previous version I had in my PC ( with or without old windows version installation disk). I understand that the final version is yet to arrive and its too early to ask such question, but any
    help will be acknowledged.

Holy_Geek, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

1. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows - Similar Threads - Downgrade reinstall previous

2. Reinstall after downgrading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall after downgrading.: I updated my Windows 10 to 11 using Windows 11 Installation Assistant. I want to downgrade it due to some reason. Will I get an update of windows 11 after downgrading it?...
  3. want to downgrade to my previous windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to downgrade to my previous windows: heyy I switch to windows 10 a while ago but I want to go back it windows 8.1 but when I go in the recovery settings I doesn't give me the option to go back. Can you help me go back to windows 8.1 please cause my system is slower on windows 10....
  4. downgrading versions

downgrading versions: how do i downgrade from win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro on HP elitebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrading-versions/014a2a88-0ba7-4fbe-a96c-edd6612e42a0
  5. Downgrade Windows Version

Downgrade Windows Version: Hello, I am running Windows version 20H2 19042 and I want to downgrade to Windows version 18638 or 19H2. However, I cannot go to Settings > Recovery > Go Back to the Previous Version because it has been more than 10 days since the last update. Can someone help me downgrade?...
  6. Reinstall in Place Version Downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall in Place Version Downgrade: I just upgraded to Version 2004 about a month ago and realized that my Windows Mixed Reality headset doesn't work properly. Is it possible to do a reinstall in place with the media creation tool to go back to 1909. Or does this tool only allow for a version upgrade? I know...
  7. Windows version downgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows version downgrade: Good morning people, Windows 10 is a good OS. But recently, the 2004 build version have made some of old computer like mine run slowly and lagging all the time. Is there someway to downgrade to the older build version because my laptop work well in the 1709 build version : I...
  8. Previous versions

Previous versions: Hello there! In System properties, system protection is "on" for C and E drive I can also see 5 restore point when i click "system restore" from control panel's System properties But when i click on restore previous version on any of the folder in those two drives it...
  9. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641
  10. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641