Windows 10: Downgrade back to windows home

Discus and support Downgrade back to windows home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home, as I think this "upgrade" has f***ed with my cursor, which keeps jumping to th ebottom right of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by martinjennings68, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Downgrade back to windows home

How do I downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home, as I think this "upgrade" has f***ed with my cursor, which keeps jumping to th ebottom right of the screen making the machine unusable and no matter where I search on Microsoft support there is no support. It appears Microsoft don't care about the poor saps that have to try and work with thier dodgy software....its still like it was in '85....best buy an Apple

:)

martinjennings68, Apr 20, 2020

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Apr 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Downgrade back to windows home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Downgrade back to windows home

1. Downgrade back to windows home - Similar Threads - Downgrade home

2. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  3. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  4. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  5. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  6. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

7. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  8. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...: I recently bought I used PC since mine went all screwy from trying to use a downloaded script to change all the services back to their normal settings.the used PC had been reset so when I turned it on I had to do the windows start-up stuff, but the only problem is it has...
  10. Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...

Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...: I recently bought I used PC since mine went all screwy from trying to use a downloaded script to change all the services back to their normal settings.the used PC had been reset so when I turned it on I had to do the windows start-up stuff, but the only problem is it has...