Windows 10: Downgrade Chrome

Discus and support Downgrade Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyway to rollback to an older version of Chrome? Since up grade to latest version, (Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit) my browser freezes.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Downgrade Chrome

Anyway to rollback to an older version of Chrome? Since up grade to latest version, (Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit) my browser freezes.

:)

Clint, Dec 10, 2017

2. Windows 10 issue with one-screen keyboard which is not working under Google Chrome / Chromium anymore

Hey Andre,

So, now we have downgraded the system to system-build 16299.15 but the on-screen keyboard is still not displaying in Google Chrome / Chromium. The behavior in Firefox is the same as before the downgrade; there it is working.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas-Philipp, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Videos not playing

Videos keep failing on both Edge Explorer and Chrome even after a hard reset. What an awful experience! Should I downgrade to Windows 8.1 or discard my laptop at all and to switch to whatever else, but not Windows?

P.S. Seeing also "A plug-in (shockwave flash) isn't responding" in Chrome.

IrinaSmirnova, Dec 10, 2017
  4. PromU Win User

Downgrade Chrome

I think if you do a Google search for "older versions of Chrome" you should be able to find what you're looking for

PromU, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

Downgrade Chrome

1. Downgrade Chrome - Similar Threads - Downgrade Chrome

2. Watermark showing on desktop screen; downgraded W10 Enterprise Retail, back to W10 Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Watermark showing on desktop screen; downgraded W10 Enterprise Retail, back to W10 Home...: I have -2- persistent problems that are difficult to find specific information on: 1)Expired windows store token certificate (2018), reappears continually (after shutdown) with full-rights access (all check-boxes) for certificate purpose. A replacement token certificate...
  3. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  4. Win10 Insider Build 1903; downgrade issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Insider Build 1903; downgrade issues?: Normally when I need to quickly reset windows I run the iso of the build I have, and after being given a choice, i select keep nothing* *but this actually moves my files to a windows.old folder! Recently I've decided to test out windows insider builds again, and am...
  5. How to downgrade Windows from Windows 10 PRO to Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgrade Windows from Windows 10 PRO to Windows 10 Home Edition: I bought a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Home edition. My son somehow installed Windows 10 Pro on it. Now the windows's activation status shows "Windows is not activated" and the Troubleshooting tool displays the following message; "We found a Windows 10 Home...
  6. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: I have a licence to activate Windows using a Windows 10 Home copy on a computer, but the computer I want it on will not let me downgrade from Enterprise, which my friend had put on it and it was an invalid Key, and I want Home put on it, but I can't activate it with Home...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Key Downgraded to Home

Windows 10 Pro Key Downgraded to Home: Yes, the title looks dumb but it really happened, I reinstalled my Windows using the .iso, everything ran smoothly no activation prompt just a fresh install of Windows 10 I thought, but It wasn't. I found out that my Windows 10 Pro license got downgraded to a Home Single...
  8. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  9. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  10. Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro: So, I recently checked my activation tab and it shows I have Windows 10 Pro activated, but it's for 6 months only, counterfeit windows has been put on my laptop. I have a retail Windows 10 Home key, I want to downgrade to Home edition, any steps?...