Windows 10: downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home

Discus and support downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my PC with windows 10 home , and on work I upgraded it to 10 Pro workstations and they activated it for a period of time and this period is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by David_109, Jun 28, 2019.

1. David_109 Win User

downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home

I bought my PC with windows 10 home , and on work I upgraded it to 10 Pro workstations and they activated it for a period of time and this period is over. and now I want to go back to my original 10 home with my original license, so how ?

and thank you.

:)

David_109, Jun 28, 2019

2. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Shenan Stanley, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Hello Alex,

There are certain steps that you can do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Kindly follow the methods provided by Andre Da Costa on October 24, 2017 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home - Similar Threads - downgrade pro workstations

2. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?: I have both lisences but recently i haved problems with my instalation of windows 10 Pro, it tell me that it isnt activaded, i have a Windows 10 Home Digital liscence Heres the "problem solucioner" window, Il translate it: We found a digital liscence for Windows 10 Home...
  3. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?: I have both lisences but recently i haved problems with my instalation of windows 10 Pro, it tell me that it isnt activaded, i have a Windows 10 Home Digital liscence Heres the "problem solucioner" window, Il translate it: We found a digital liscence for Windows 10 Home...
  4. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 downgrade from pro to home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 downgrade from pro to home: Hi. I unwittingly upgraded from Win7 to Win10 Pro instead of Win10Home the free one. Now I cannot activate due no licence key. How do I downgrade to Win10 Home the free one? TIA...
  6. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro: As the title says, I want to know how to downgrade. Also, I want to know if I'll lose my files and programs, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-from-windows-10-pro-for-workstations-to/1178f7e2-a6fa-43cf-a28e-dcf8b4536a83
  7. downgrading to home from pro windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    downgrading to home from pro windos 10: hai I have license for windows 10 home but last month changed motherboard & the service center guys installed pro version and now I tried to do a clean install.with windows media center but it always installing 10 pro again . any suggestion...
  8. Downgrade from Win 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Win 10 Pro to Home: I Recently brought a new laptop which had genuine Win 10 Home installed but i prefer Pro so i installed it but there was an activation error which said that "the digital license was registered for Win 10 Home Single Language user and not for Pro" so I want to know the proper...
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329
  10. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Downgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro: How to: Downgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 Pro [img] Information edition of Windows 10 Pro, comes with unique support for server grade PC hardware and is designed to meet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgrading from windows 10 pro for workstations to windows 10 pro