Windows 10: Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11

Discus and support Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, the recent significant update "feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" seems to have replace MP 11, perfectly functional, with the inferior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredEhr, Oct 24, 2019.

1. FredEhr Win User

Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11

Hello, the recent significant update "feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" seems to have replace MP 11, perfectly functional, with the inferior version 12. For example, 11 would show current file's properties such as Title, Artist. Someone in Microsoft thought this was a bad idea so they killed it.

I would appreciate any pointers as to how to get rid of 12 and go back to 11.

Thank you.

:)

FredEhr, Oct 24, 2019

2. Is it possible to uninstall Windows Media Player 12 and download and install Windows Media Player 11 on Windows 10?

Is it possible to downgrade Windows Media Player 12 to Windows Media Player 11 on Windows 10?

GeraldDelva, Oct 24, 2019
  3. media player 12, hate it and want to get back version 11

windows media player 12, hate it and want to get back version 11. can this be down and where cam I download it. also will all my music be deleted or will it be able to switch over. reason being there are a few option missing on 12 that are on 11. so
    can anybody tell me how to down load and use version 11 and never seen version 12 again. I currently have 10. I did have vista for a long time. I like all but the new media features is which is why I want to find and download media player 11 again.

jimi2shoes, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11

windows media player 12, hate it and want to get back version 11

windows media player 12, hate it and want to get back version 11. can this be down and where cam I download it. also will all my music be deleted or will it be able to switch over. reason being there are a few option missing on 12 that are on 11. so
    can anybody tell me how to down load and use version 11 and never seen version 12 again. I currently have 10. I did have vista for a long time. I like all but the new media features is which is why I want to find and download media player 11 again.

thanks,

James

jimi2shoes, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11

1. Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11 - Similar Threads - Downgrade Media Player

2. Windows 10 - Windows Media Player version 12 -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Windows Media Player version 12 -: Yesterday I wanted to burn an audio CD that I have on my computer so that I can play it in my car. I ran into this problem. See attached photos. There was a Windows Update a few days ago. Photo #2 - I did have a blank CD disc in the drive. I clicked Start Burn. After a...
  3. media player 12

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player 12: Why does windows media player 12 only show my pictures for a brief moment when I try to view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12/353aba39-5e4c-4aee-af58-893f54ac8410"
  4. No sound in Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in Media Player 12: After a recent Microsoft update the sound was not working in Media player. After running the audio trouble shooter and restarting my laptop the sound came back. When I start up the laptop after a shutdown the sound has disappeared again! I can only get sound after running the...
  5. No sound in media player 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in media player 12: For no apparent reason the sound has disappeared from media player 12 on my laptop (Asus X556U, running Windows 10). When I run the audio trouble shooter the sound comes back after a restart, but when I turn on the laptop next time the sound has gone again. This seems to...
  6. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 12: I have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed on it, have had MANY MANY problems, one of the biggest is with the Media Player which would NOT burn cd's for me. I finally just "uninstalled" it completely, been trying both iTunes and just direct burning via my dvd rw...
  7. media player 12

media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...
  8. Windows Media Player version 12

Windows Media Player version 12: I wonder if anyone can help me ? I am a musician and I use Windows Media Player version 12 on Windows 10, for playing mp3 backing tracks live. My problem is that many of the tracks seem to repeat after they have played, which is very frustrating. I have tried...
  9. Windows media player version 12

Windows media player version 12: I added some new mp3 files to the folder that holds all my songs for WMP 12. How do I update the player to recognize the new songs added?...
  10. windows media player 12

windows media player 12: can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont play the videos only audio.. need help here... 14082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgrade wmp12 in w10

2. how to downgrade windows media player 12 to install WMP 11 on indows 10

3. downgrade from windows media player 12 to wmp 11 windows 10