Windows 10: Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Discus and support Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeonidasLangouranis, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.

So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

:)

LeonidasLangouranis, Dec 6, 2018
  2. sbpetrack Win User

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro  

Hey Peter, Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro :)

As long as you have a W10 Pro license linked to your MSA for that PC, you would be able to use the generic key under step 1 to downgrade from Enterprise to Pro, then let it automatically activate Pro with your digital license.

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

Dear Team,

I've installed Windows 10 IoT enterprise in one of my cash deposit machine during the upgrade it accidentally upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

Due to this, my Win 10 IoT Enterprise license became Void. How to downgrade the same to Windows 10 IoT now.

Please help me with the steps or help me with an article that could help me do that.

Saisaseder, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

1. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro - Similar Threads - Downgrade Enterprise Pro

2. Downgrading from 10 IoT Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading from 10 IoT Enterprise to Pro: I have a PC that has 10 IoT Enterprise OEM on it.Looking to downgrade it to 10 pro.Is it just change product key to the generic 10 pro key, let the PC downgrade then enter a genuine 10 pro key?...
  3. Downgrading from 10 IoT Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrading from 10 IoT Enterprise to Pro: I have a PC that has 10 IoT Enterprise OEM on it.Looking to downgrade it to 10 pro.Is it just change product key to the generic 10 pro key, let the PC downgrade then enter a genuine 10 pro key?...
  4. Downgrading from 10 IoT Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: Hello,A handful of computers at my company were installed as Enterprise and somehow apparently activated ok with a Pro license but as we dont have any Enterprise licenses we need to change the version to Pro.I tried just changing the license key to our Pro one and activating...
  6. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: Hello,A handful of computers at my company were installed as Enterprise and somehow apparently activated ok with a Pro license but as we dont have any Enterprise licenses we need to change the version to Pro.I tried just changing the license key to our Pro one and activating...
  7. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro: i purchased windows 10 pro on 17 April 2020 and i got windows 10 enterprise installed. can somebody help me to downgrade back to windows 10 pro or let me know how to do it....
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have inherited an IT network for a small NFP and the previous IT person purchased Win 10 Enterprise licences for our computers through a donated software supplier. We are having problems with the enterprise version with our students because it is different to the machines...
  10. Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: I upgraded to the latest build (10240) today but managed to enter the enterprise product key by mistake. Is there anyway to change back to pro without reinstalling? I've tried reverting to the previous build but it says the files have been deleted. 8414

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the cause for the automatuc down grade of the windows license

2. downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro

3. can i downgrade from windows pro

4. downgrade from enterprise to home,
  5. windows enterprise to pro,
  6. how to downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro,
  7. how to revert it from windows pro to windows enterprises,
  8. downgrade windows 10 enterprise to home,
  9. windows 10 enterprise downgrade,
  10. downgrade win 10 enterprise to pro,
  11. how to downgrade from win10 enterprise to windows 10 pro,