Windows 10: downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home

Discus and support downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone pls help me with the guidelines of the downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by itumelengmotlokiwa, Mar 28, 2021.

1. downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home

Can someone pls help me with the guidelines of the downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

:)

itumelengmotlokiwa, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, Mar 28, 2021
  4. downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home

windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home

1. downgrade from windows 10 pro towindows 10 home - Similar Threads - downgrade pro towindows

2. Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: So i have posted a topic before, i had a problem activating my windows 10 Pro, after troubleshooting, it said "We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this licence, you need to install Windows 10 Home" and I have...
  3. Windows 10 downgrade from pro to home

Windows 10 downgrade from pro to home: Hi. I unwittingly upgraded from Win7 to Win10 Pro instead of Win10Home the free one. Now I cannot activate due no licence key. How do I downgrade to Win10 Home the free one? TIA...
  4. Downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: I have mistakenly got my Windows 10 Home upgraded to windows 10 pro. I have my original windows 10 key so is that I can go back to windows 10 and use the same key to activate my windows 10. Also what is the process of downgrading to Windows 10....
  5. Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro: So, I recently checked my activation tab and it shows I have Windows 10 Pro activated, but it's for 6 months only, counterfeit windows has been put on my laptop. I have a retail Windows 10 Home key, I want to downgrade to Home edition, any steps?...
  6. Downgrading From Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Downgrading From Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I have a Lenovo computer (new about a year ago) that has Windows Pro on it. I believe the Windows 10 Pro is OEM, but our IT department may have put it in--not sure. They also installed Office 365 Pro. Because I sold the company, I wanted to get out from under their...
  7. Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I bought a second hand laptop not too long ago, but it come with Windows 10 Pro already on it. It's now expired and I have no way to reactivate it. My question is can I buy an Activation Code for Windows 10 Home and use that or will i have to buy a new Windows 10 Pro Key? Any...
  8. downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home

downgrade from 10 pro for workstations to 10 home: I bought my PC with windows 10 home , and on work I upgraded it to 10 Pro workstations and they activated it for a period of time and this period is over. and now I want to go back to my original 10 home with my original license, so how ? and thank you....
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: Hello, I bought the laptop with Windows 10 Home which is digital license. Now I gave an organization to format the whole laptop and reinstall Windows 10 but they have Windows 10 Pro version with expiry. I think it need to be updated in periodic (at least in organization's...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329