Windows 10: Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

Discus and support Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We had a new PC with a Windows 10 Pro OEM, English. The user of the PC need to use some software that requires Windows 8.1 and need Japanese version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thuy Dung Tran, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

We had a new PC with a Windows 10 Pro OEM, English.

The user of the PC need to use some software that requires Windows 8.1 and need Japanese version also.

So, could we down-grade to Windows 8.1 Pro, Japanese language, from Windows 10 Pro, Englishlanguage, OEM license for a new computer?

Please help in this case.

Many thanks for any support!

:)

Thuy Dung Tran, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

1. Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - Downgrade

2. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  3. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  4. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  5. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  6. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  7. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  8. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  9. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  10. can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-downgrade-windows-10-enterprise-to-windows/3bb5f55c-60f1-4c33-9fbf-b4b4c9453116