Windows 10: Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

Discus and support Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a laptop that came with a preinstalled windows 10 home version. I just upgraded with a ssd and the service guy has uploaded windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rakeshbdvt, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

Hi there,

I have a laptop that came with a preinstalled windows 10 home version. I just upgraded with a ssd and the service guy has uploaded windows 10 pro on to it.

As I donot have its activation key, I want to uninstall windows 10 pro and reload windows 10 home so that I don't face activation issues.

As it is a new harddrive, I don't have any data and I can do a clean install. However, as I am a non tech guy, I need the following help.

1. Uninstall windows 10 pro completely from the laptop.

2. How to do a clean install of windows 10 home using a USB drive.

3. Does Microsoft only pull the activation code of the windows version or will it also pull the code of the Microsoft office that had come preinstalled.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

With warm regards

Rakesh

:)

rakeshbdvt, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

Delta6326, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

1. Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home - Similar Threads - Downgrade home

2. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  3. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  4. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  5. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  6. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

7. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  8. Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.

Downgrade from Win 11 Pro to Win 11 Home OR Give me a product key for Win 11 Pro.: I purchased a computer that was said to have Windows 11 Home on it. When I received my computer it told me windows was not activated, and as such I am missing lots of functionality on my new computer. Upon further investigation, this is because the license associated to the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...: I recently bought I used PC since mine went all screwy from trying to use a downloaded script to change all the services back to their normal settings.the used PC had been reset so when I turned it on I had to do the windows start-up stuff, but the only problem is it has...
  10. Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...

Windows 10 Pro doesn't have product key, can I downgrade to Home,and will that need a P-key...: I recently bought I used PC since mine went all screwy from trying to use a downloaded script to change all the services back to their normal settings.the used PC had been reset so when I turned it on I had to do the windows start-up stuff, but the only problem is it has...