Windows 10: Downgrade help

Discus and support Downgrade help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to downgrade my windows 10 pc to version 1909. I know how to do everything but will i have to reinstall all my programs? Or will it still be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memesman007, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Downgrade help

I want to downgrade my windows 10 pc to version 1909. I know how to do everything but will i have to reinstall all my programs? Or will it still be there? Any help appreciated

submitted by /u/memesman007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/memesman007, Jan 21, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jan 21, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Downgrade help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Downgrade help

1. Downgrade help - Similar Threads - Downgrade help

2. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  3. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  4. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  5. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  6. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  8. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  9. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

10. Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...

Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...: Hello, To whom it may concern, yesterday I had issues starting up a client/software so I decided to go to run - msconfig and use the diagnostic start up, being unaware i couldnt get back into user as it was saying password incorrect, anyway I rebooted it in safe mode using...