Windows 10: Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

Discus and support Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by baotrung13590bt, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for some reasons and I don't have any Recovery Disc. F10 to enter Recovery Partition still not possible. I know security risk at Windows 7.Model: VPCEG2AJ Most all applications and drivers for this model can't be download due unsupported

:)

baotrung13590bt, Sep 24, 2022

2. windows 7 home premium oa download sony vaio

hi i have this product key : *****-*****-8C2KD-RH23F-HGQ7P

can you send iso windows 7 home premium oa download sony vaio for me?

pooyansaadati, Sep 24, 2022
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00

Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00 was $110 bucks!

This is the full version of Windows 7 Home Premium. It's key features include Jump Lists that keep the things you use most right in front of you as well as it's desktop enhancements that allow you to snap windows to both sides to easily view both at the same time.

fairytale00, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

1. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA - Similar Threads - Downgrade Home Premium

2. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  4. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA: Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for...
  5. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA: Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for...
  6. Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA: I'm using the call system to activate windows. The link it sends works fine, but there are two boxes with text fields that I can't seem to figure out what to put there....
  7. Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA

Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA: I'm using the call system to activate windows. The link it sends works fine, but there are two boxes with text fields that I can't seem to figure out what to put there....
  8. Dell Windows 7 Home Premium OA key on Fresh windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Windows 7 Home Premium OA key on Fresh windows 10 install?: Hello, I have a family member's computer. They previously had windows 7 home premium from Dell. It got automatically upgraded to Windows 10. Then the hard drive died. I've replaced the hard drive now. Before I attempt to install from a USB ISO that I will download,...
  9. Can we use windows 7 home premium license key (OA) to use with windows 10

Can we use windows 7 home premium license key (OA) to use with windows 10: I have an windows 7 home premium OA license key . Now i upgrade to windows 10 and no longer use that key , my cousin have a old gaming laptop from 2007 he needs to upgrade to windows 10 .Can i use my old OA key to use it with windows 10 ?[ATTACH]...
  10. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?: Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product...