Windows 10: downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

Discus and support downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Denise Roush, Sep 27, 2022.

1. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a certain point where its asking me to keep personal files and apps, keep personal files or keep nothing. what should I pick? I dont want it to revert back to the Win 10 education Pro again. Any help please????

:)

Denise Roush, Sep 27, 2022
  2. MKL987 Win User

Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

Hello,
    because of change of Microsoft internal policy, our organisation no longer applies for WIN 10 EDU licence so we need to change to PRO licences on end devices.
    We use KMS server to activate our machines.

When I tried Using
    Changepk.exe /ProductKey W269N-***** or slmgr -ato W269N-****
    to change licence to PRO, my machine instead changed to WIN 10 Enterprise
    when I use VK7JG-**** (Win PRO generic key) my licence just deactivates but is still Enterprise.

Fresh installations get PRO licence from KMS with no issue

Thanks for help

MKL987, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Downgrading Win 10 Pro to Win 8.1 Pro and Win Server 2019 to Win Server 2012.

I need help with this topic. Is it possible to downgrade Win 10 Pro licence to Win 8.1 Pro and same thing for Win Server 2019 to Win Server 2012.
    If it is possible can you give me the steps how to do it.

Kind regards.

valentino.vlahovic, Sep 27, 2022
  4. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

I refer to the following Microsoft Community Team’s query:

“……Remember that question you asked on
    Microsoft Community
    a few days ago?

Title:
    DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

We noticed that the question hasn't been marked as Answered yet and we were wondering if you resolved the issue.

The issue “DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO” is unanswered. The suggestion to refer to the link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications
    does not answer my query as well. I knew the prerequisites of upgrading to Win 10 from either Win 7 Ultimate or Win 8.1 Home as I have read the min. requirements/machine
    specifications to upgrade directly either from the aforesaid OSes beforehand. The issue is whether from Win 8.1 Home downgrade to Win 7 Ultimate and from thereafter upgrade to Win 10 Pro possible without technicality issues. Nevertheless, since I cannot wait
    for either a reply to the abovementioned issue (or my reservation to upgrade from Win 8.1 Home), I then gathered/downloaded bits and pieces of probable drivers for my machine, formatted my HDD (1TB) for more than 18 hours, clean install Win 7 Ultimate SP1,
    activated using my previously purchased license and ran Windows afterwards, ran updates until repetitive error (around 25 KB updates failed to install many times) popped up during tiresome cyclic updates process. Fed-up with the errors after failed tries to
    source answers from Microsoft Community, I tried my luck by upgrading to Win 10 Pro. After couple of days, viola, I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro finally, whew! Now I am running this machine with Win 10 Pro for a couple of days now, being up to date and running
    very well. Hopefully no problem/s will arise.

Thank to those suggestions though.

TheGragasins, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

1. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro - Similar Threads - downgrade edu pro

2. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro: i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a certain point where its asking me to keep personal files and apps, keep personal files or keep nothing. what should I pick?...
  3. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro: i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a certain point where its asking me to keep personal files and apps, keep personal files or keep nothing. what should I pick?...
  4. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  5. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  6. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro: Hello,because of change of Microsoft internal policy, our organisation no longer applies for WIN 10 EDU licence so we need to change to PRO licences on end devices.We use KMS server to activate our machines.When I tried Using Changepk.exe /ProductKey...
  8. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro: Hello,because of change of Microsoft internal policy, our organisation no longer applies for WIN 10 EDU licence so we need to change to PRO licences on end devices.We use KMS server to activate our machines.When I tried Using Changepk.exe /ProductKey...
  9. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

10. Win 10 Pro and Win 10 EDU installation on same SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro and Win 10 EDU installation on same SSD: I'm a member over at eight forums and have just registered here, hello! Windows 10 Pro was/is my default operating system - I've just installed Windows 10 EDU on a different partition on the same SSD. (One install needs Java 6 update 6 where my work systems use them. The...