Windows 10: Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

Discus and support Downgrade windows 10 pro to home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from windows 10 home to pro but now i want to revert it and before upgrade i made a system image so can it revert my changes and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShubhamPrasad2, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

I recently upgraded from windows 10 home to pro but now i want to revert it and before upgrade i made a system image so can it revert my changes and my old licence of home edition ?

:)

ShubhamPrasad2, Sep 4, 2020

2. windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Hello Mohamed,

Luckily, you can quickly downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key to the one for Pro.

If you like, the tutorial below can show you step by step the procedure on how to do this.

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Shawn Brink, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your quick response and help, But I was told that if I inserted the Windows 10 Pro product key into the activation section it will be downgraded automatically like the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app and click Update & Security.
    2. Open Activation and click Change product key.
    3. Enter your Windows 10 Professional product key and click Next.
    4. Restart the computer after the new product key is activated.
    Can this be helpful ?

Ahmed Samir_959, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

1. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home - Similar Threads - Downgrade pro home

2. Upgrading and downgrading windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading and downgrading windows 10 home to pro: I am having oem windows 10 home laptopsoftware pre installed by the laptop manufacturer, I am thinking to upgrade to windows 10 Pro, in feature I think to downgrade to old ome windows 10 home can I use old oem product keyproduct key pre activated by my laptop manufacturer....
  3. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home: My windows 10 version automatically has upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But my digital license was in Windows 10 Home. When I tried to downgrade the method that everybody is suggesting, which is changing the Registry and install using ISO image, I can't keep my personal files...
  4. Windows 10 pro to home downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro to home downgrade: When i initially bought my laptop, it had windows 10 home installed and activated by a digital key(i had paid for it). But a few days earlier, my laptop got stuck in a kind of bootloop. To get it repaired i gave my laptop to the retailer who deleted the windows 10 home, and...
  5. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home: My PC was built by a friend however, recently, the windows activation has failed with error code: 0xC004F074 He installed Windows 10 Pro on it and I want to downgrade to windows 10 home. I have purchased a product key online from a licensed seller but when I try to activate...
  6. downgrade pro to home

downgrade pro to home: i tried to downgrade my pro to home single which was first there on my laptop using usb flashdrive media creation tool is giving error i aldready have that oem product key mounted on my motherboard ....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Key Downgraded to Home

Windows 10 Pro Key Downgraded to Home: Yes, the title looks dumb but it really happened, I reinstalled my Windows using the .iso, everything ran smoothly no activation prompt just a fresh install of Windows 10 I thought, but It wasn't. I found out that my Windows 10 Pro license got downgraded to a Home Single...
  8. Downgrade windows Pro to home

Downgrade windows Pro to home: I have installed windows 10 pro version 1803(i.e. not genuine) which is not activating as I have licence for windows 10 home single language edition . so, i ran troubleshooter and the troubleshooter told me that i have digital code for windows 10 home single language can I...
  9. Downgrade Windows Pro to Home

Downgrade Windows Pro to Home: Hi, I've been given my work laptop (running Windows Pro) for personal use under the condition that I buy my own license for it. I've bought a Windows home product key and tried to change the product key to my new 'home' key but it failed. Reading on the web this does not...
  10. Windows 10 pro downgraded to home

Windows 10 pro downgraded to home: One of our laptops have a watermark for activating Windows. The troubleshooter told me I have to fill in a home license. Thats strange because it is a 10 pro laptop. He downgraded itself? On Google I found out it was a bug of Microsoft and it should be fixed. But not...