Windows 10: Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

Discus and support Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got my laptop preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language activated with digital license key. I was in a need of a software which requires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajeevSahare, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

I got my laptop preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language activated with digital license key. I was in a need of a software which requires Windows 10 Pro Edition. So what I did, I just copy the windows 10 pro activation key from the internet and paste it. I thought the key will be valid for life time but it was actually for 30 days.

Now i want my original activated Window 10 Home Single Language edition back. So can anyone please tell the procedure.

:)

RajeevSahare, Dec 29, 2019

2. Downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home single language edition.

Hi Shoai,

To downgrade from Windows 10 Pro edition to Windows 10 Home single language edition, we suggest that you check this
    thread, and look for
    Andre Da Costa's post. Other Community members found it helpful.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 home single langauge edition

I got pre-installed windows 10 home single langauge with my laptop

Du to some error I formatted pc.

How can I download same version of my windows 10 home single langauge iso for Activate windows

I also linked my digital licence with Microsoft Account

Help me

NavinbhaiKachiya, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

Downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home single language edition.

first i had windows 10 home single language edition which was pre-activated then i installed windows 10 pro edition but then i saw that it needs a product key to activate.so could you please tell me how can i downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10
    home single language edition.

ShoaibAkhtar_AK, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

1. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition - Similar Threads - Downgrade Pro original

2. Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Home edition: I some how accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro instead of home edition that I have key/license for. I have tried doing the Registry edits in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion and the other path as well but when I run the...
  3. Is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to the Home edition?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to the Home edition?: I have a computer that has Windows 10 Pro that I want to donate to a charitable foundation that houses and educates at-risk teenagers. The Director does not want the students to have access to the Pro version of Windows 10; all his existing computers have the Home version...
  4. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to HOME Edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to HOME Edition.: I have a Dell Xps 8900 I purchased several years ago that came with Windows 7 Pro. I recently updated to Windows 10 Pro, but I want Windows 10 HOME Edition. Can this be done, and if so, how???...
  5. How do I downgrade windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I downgrade windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition?: I have an unactivated trial version of windows 10 pro, but a key for windows 10 home edition. Unfortunately this key cannot be entered in the activation settings since it’s technically a lower class of windows, and Microsoft only allows you to upgrade your operating system....
  6. Help downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Home Single Language

Help downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Home Single Language: I was upgraded to Pro but the activation fails and I want to revert my laptop to its original factory version which is Home SL which I have a valid license for. I have found a way to downgrade, the problem is I can’t find the ISO for Single Language specifically, I’m worried...
  7. Downgrade Win 10 Pro to Home Single Language

Downgrade Win 10 Pro to Home Single Language: I have made backup of Win 10 Home to Pendrive when i first opened the laptop, before upgrading it to Win 10 Pro. After upgrading it to Win 10 Pro i did a reset where a warning showed up which told me that "digital license is valid for Home Single User Language and not for...
  8. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  9. install window 10 home single langauge

install window 10 home single langauge: install window 10 home single langauge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-window-10-home-single-langauge/d95097fe-6f36-456e-b32b-b96febfe1dc6
  10. How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition

How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition: So my Laptop came with the home edition and I decided to upgrade to pro and tried to activate windows, but it said my key was invalid, so now I want to go back to home edition. I tried clean installing by using the media cleaner tool but it keeps reverting back to pro. Please...