Windows 10: Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall?

Discus and support Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been having a lot of BSOD issues recently, with a multitude of different error codes, and one of the solutions I want to try is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenLedoux, Aug 19, 2021.

1. BenLedoux Win User

Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall?

My computer has been having a lot of BSOD issues recently, with a multitude of different error codes, and one of the solutions I want to try is downgrading my Windows 10 version from the most recent update to one from at least 2 weeks ago, when I first started having the issues. However, after 2 PC resets one where I kept my personal files and another where I didn't, also wiping both of my hard drives, when I try to follow guides they all demand that I do it within 10 days of updating, because when you go to Settings > Updates and Security > Recovery, there will be a rollback option. S

:)

BenLedoux, Aug 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall?

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall?

1. Downgrade Windows 10 version after 10 day period has passed/after Windows 10 reinstall? - Similar Threads - Downgrade version period

2. downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days urgent: Hi , i would like to downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days go back option. if i have the old file window 10 in c drive can i select reset this pc option and select keep my files, will it bring to window 10 , if yes what will i be loosing any files and do i have...
  3. downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days urgent: Hi , i would like to downgrade from window 11 to window 10 after 10 days go back option. if i have the old file window 10 in c drive can i select reset this pc option and select keep my files, will it bring to window 10 , if yes what will i be loosing any files and do i have...
  4. How To Downgrade from Windows 11 To Windows 10 After 10 Days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Downgrade from Windows 11 To Windows 10 After 10 Days: Why Microsoft After 10 Days I Can't Downgrade?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-10/4e085e43-b501-4a37-83a3-c27b40ab5204
  5. How To Downgrade from Windows 11 To Windows 10 After 10 Days

How To Downgrade from Windows 11 To Windows 10 After 10 Days: Why Microsoft After 10 Days I Can't Downgrade?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-10/4e085e43-b501-4a37-83a3-c27b40ab5204
  6. downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days

downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days: So I have a Lenovo idea pad 5, it has the specs I want but the ram is too low and it is soldered and no one in my country is going to upgrade it, when I upgraded to windows 11 I didn't realize the amount of ram it uses it uses almost 5gigs for security reasons I don't blame...
  7. downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days: So I have a Lenovo idea pad 5, it has the specs I want but the ram is too low and it is soldered and no one in my country is going to upgrade it, when I upgraded to windows 11 I didn't realize the amount of ram it uses it uses almost 5gigs for security reasons I don't blame...
  8. Windows 10 downgrade after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 downgrade after reinstall the system: So I purchased an upgrade key and upgraded my windows 10 home to pro using that key. I wanted to have a clean/fresh windows so I did reinstall the system using a USB. After reinstalling the system, my windows 10 downgraded itself to windows home. I was able to use the exact...
  9. Is there a way to downgrade windows version without losing data after the 10 day period?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to downgrade windows version without losing data after the 10 day period?: I wanted to downgrade from version 2004 to 1909 but without losing data preferably. Is there a way to do this after the 10 day period you have after the update? submitted by /u/xXShadowPTXx [link] [comments]...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 after downgrading to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 after downgrading to Windows 7: Hi there, my computer is a refurbished one given to me by a charity helping people to get computer-literate. When I was first given it is was running Windows 7. It was then upgraded to run Windows 10 but a few months ago I downgraded to Windows 7 in a desperate attempt to...