Windows 10: Downgrade Windows 10 Version

Discus and support Downgrade Windows 10 Version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A friend of mine gave me a code he said was for Windows 10 Pro, he purchased it from E-Bay. It turned out to be a Windows 10 Enterprise key that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brian Czapik, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Downgrade Windows 10 Version

A friend of mine gave me a code he said was for Windows 10 Pro, he purchased it from E-Bay. It turned out to be a Windows 10 Enterprise key that is inauthentic, I cannot activate windows with it. Is it possible for me to downgrade/revert back to my normal Windows 10 Home version?

:)

Brian Czapik, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Downgrade Windows 10 Version

Downgrade from Version 1709 to 1703

Hi Joseph,

Yes, you may still go back to the previous version of your Windows. However, please be informed that the rollback should be performed within 10 days or this option will no longer be available. You may follow the steps below for the procedure:

• Type settings in the Search bar, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Update & security, then select Recovery.
    • Click on the Get started button under Go back to an earlier build section. The process will begin and you will be asked some questions for information purposes.

For a more detailed instructions and other additional steps on how you can perform a downgrade, kindly check on this
    article
    that was created by Andre Da Costa.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Downgrade Windows 10 Version

1. Downgrade Windows 10 Version - Similar Threads - Downgrade Version

2. How do i downgrade to a older version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i downgrade to a older version?: Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results. I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809...
  3. Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade from Media Player 12 to version 11: Hello, the recent significant update "feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" seems to have replace MP 11, perfectly functional, with the inferior version 12. For example, 11 would show current file's properties such as Title, Artist. Someone in Microsoft thought this was...
  4. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  5. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  6. I want to downgrade windows 10 version

I want to downgrade windows 10 version: I was using 1809 sounds good. but when i updated to 1903 sounds are more depth and lower. i want to downgrade to 1809. is there any official link for iso file?...
  7. How do I downgrade Windows 10 version 1903 to 1809?

How do I downgrade Windows 10 version 1903 to 1809?: So like this, since I updated Windows 10 may update, I can't play games, and I'm very upset ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-windows-10-version-1903-to-1809/c479faa6-8025-42a8-9037-d85c94d2953d
  8. I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...: So I bought a used HP OMEN 15 (2017) from a reseller a while ago and it seems that the reseller had illegitimately upgraded Windows to Pro and a bundled a couple pirated software that I didn't want. So I reset the installation and shrugged it off. Of course the illegitimate...
  9. how to downgrade windows 10 version by clean install without losing license

how to downgrade windows 10 version by clean install without losing license: hi my tablet dosnt work currently after october update of windows 10 and i want do clean install an older version without losing license so how can i do this?...
  10. How can i downgrade my Windows 10 version 1809 to 1803

How can i downgrade my Windows 10 version 1809 to 1803: I just updated my windows 10 version to 1809 and it does more harm than good. I am frustrated that my game and other application (Google Chrome, Spotify, Discord, Premier Pro, ext) keep crashing. It does not show "not responding" text but just freeze for 3 seconds and back to...