Windows 10: Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss

Discus and support Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I changed my product key to windows 11 pro by this site: https://www.blowingideas.com/windows-11-product-keys/. But now is telling me this:So, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Panos Fil, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Panos Fil Win User

Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss

I changed my product key to windows 11 pro by this site: https://www.blowingideas.com/windows-11-product-keys/. But now is telling me this:So, I tried to restart the laptop, but nothing happened. I also tried windows update, but there was an error: Is there any way to change to Home edition for free?

:)

Panos Fil, Aug 18, 2022

2. how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home single language?

I have installed windows 11 pro (i.e. not genuine) which is not activating as I have digital licence for windows 11 home single language edition and troubleshooter says that i will have to go back to home single language edition to activate windows. so, how can I downgrade windows 11 pro to my previous genuine windows 11 home single language edition?

AnonymousFYIFYI_107, Aug 18, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Aug 18, 2022
  4. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss - Similar Threads - Downgrade PRO Home

2. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  3. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  4. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  5. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  6. how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ?: how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-windows-11-pro-to-windows-11-home/c2c21435-9f11-4af2-b737-517749ef2b0d
  7. how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ?

how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ?: how to downgrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-windows-11-pro-to-windows-11-home/c2c21435-9f11-4af2-b737-517749ef2b0d
  8. How to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 Without any data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 Without any data loss: Hello i recently bought New gaming laptop and it already had windows 11 The perfomance IS **** it lagged soo muchMy cousin has the same gaming laptop But With windows 10 and The perfomance is bestI already had my gaming laptop for 1 year and there is a lot of apps and files...
  9. How to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 Without any data loss

How to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 Without any data loss: Hello i recently bought New gaming laptop and it already had windows 11 The perfomance IS **** it lagged soo muchMy cousin has the same gaming laptop But With windows 10 and The perfomance is bestI already had my gaming laptop for 1 year and there is a lot of apps and files...
  10. Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss

Downgrade Windows 11 PRO to Windows 11 Home Edition without data loss: I changed my product key to windows 11 pro by this site: https://www.blowingideas.com/windows-11-product-keys/. But now is telling me this:So, I tried to restart the laptop, but nothing happened. I also tried windows update, but there was an error: Is there any way to change...