Windows 10: Downgrade Windows Version

Discus and support Downgrade Windows Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Windows version 20H2 19042 and I want to downgrade to Windows version 18638 or 19H2. However, I cannot go to Settings > Recovery >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Toidi357, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Toidi357 Win User

Downgrade Windows Version

Hello, I am running Windows version 20H2 19042 and I want to downgrade to Windows version 18638 or 19H2. However, I cannot go to Settings > Recovery > Go Back to the Previous Version because it has been more than 10 days since the last update. Can someone help me downgrade?

I need to downgrade because my bluetooth adapter works on version 19H2 but not 20H2 trust me on this, I tested it

Thanks

:)

Toidi357, Nov 15, 2020

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Downgrade from Version 1709 to 1703

Hi Joseph,

Yes, you may still go back to the previous version of your Windows. However, please be informed that the rollback should be performed within 10 days or this option will no longer be available. You may follow the steps below for the procedure:

• Type settings in the Search bar, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Update & security, then select Recovery.
    • Click on the Get started button under Go back to an earlier build section. The process will begin and you will be asked some questions for information purposes.

For a more detailed instructions and other additional steps on how you can perform a downgrade, kindly check on this
    article
    that was created by Andre Da Costa.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 15, 2020
  4. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Downgrade Windows Version - Similar Threads - Downgrade Version

2. WILL RESET OF PC DOWNGRADE THE WINDOWS VERSION?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WILL RESET OF PC DOWNGRADE THE WINDOWS VERSION?: I got my laptop with windows 10 pro. now i am get into windows 11 pro insider preview dev channel . now i want to get back into windows 10 pro stable version. If I reset the PC then it will goes to WIndows 10 pro or it still in windows 11 pro insider preview.......? can...
  3. WILL RESET OF PC DOWNGRADE THE WINDOWS VERSION?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WILL RESET OF PC DOWNGRADE THE WINDOWS VERSION?: I got my laptop with windows 10 pro. now i am get into windows 11 pro insider preview dev channel . now i want to get back into windows 10 pro stable version. If I reset the PC then it will goes to WIndows 10 pro or it still in windows 11 pro insider preview.......? can...
  4. Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.: HelloAs the title says, my current windows 11 home version is 22H2. and i wanna downgrade to 21H2, Is that possible? if yes. how?22H2 is very laggy for my laptop...
  5. Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.

Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.: HelloAs the title says, my current windows 11 home version is 22H2. and i wanna downgrade to 21H2, Is that possible? if yes. how?22H2 is very laggy for my laptop...
  6. I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22H2 to 1903 but cannot rollback because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22H2 to 1903 but cannot rollback because...: I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22h2 to 1903 build version but don't have the "rollback" Option on setting because I installed a fresh version of windows as I had problems with windows 11 and couldn't rollback, the reason I am doing this because I need to...
  7. I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22H2 to 1903 but cannot rollback because...

I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22H2 to 1903 but cannot rollback because...: I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22h2 to 1903 build version but don't have the "rollback" Option on setting because I installed a fresh version of windows as I had problems with windows 11 and couldn't rollback, the reason I am doing this because I need to...
  8. I want to downgrade from windows 10 version 19045 22H2 to 1903 but cannot rollback because...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hyper-V: Downgrade "Configuration Version" from 10 to 9

Hyper-V: Downgrade "Configuration Version" from 10 to 9: I have created a VM on a windows 11 machine, without realizing it would be created as "Configuration Version 10".I now need this VM to run on a windows 10 machine, which supports "Configuration Version" up to 9.As far as I can tell, from reading forum posts, I should be able...
  10. Hyper-V: Downgrade "Configuration Version" from 10 to 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Downgrade "Configuration Version" from 10 to 9: I have created a VM on a windows 11 machine, without realizing it would be created as "Configuration Version 10".I now need this VM to run on a windows 10 machine, which supports "Configuration Version" up to 9.As far as I can tell, from reading forum posts, I should be able...