Windows 10: downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

Discus and support downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While downgrading I wasn't able to bring anything over from windows 11. I can't find Realtek audio when looking in control panel and in settings under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jessie Moore, Mar 19, 2023.

1. downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

While downgrading I wasn't able to bring anything over from windows 11. I can't find Realtek audio when looking in control panel and in settings under disabled devices. no audio will play out of computers internal speakers without it. Headphones and external speakers work when plugged into the 3.5 jack. Any and all assistance is appreciated.

:)

Jessie Moore, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 19, 2023
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    MEGA

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Mar 19, 2023
  4. TISbunno Win User

downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi, i try to install the Realtek HD Audio + Sound BlasterX 720° 6.0.1.8328 MOD by Lynn (2018-02-06), i follow this step:
    1- disinstall old driver
    2-clean the registrer with the .reg file
    3-restart
    4-install realtek software, reboot and wait for the other part of installation
    5- use the .reg "registro audio no firmado"
    6- reboot
    after this step the driver that windows see are the high definition audio from microsoft.
    i would like to install the realtek mod driver with dolby atmos and dolby home theatre (or creative 720, depends on who offers more). Someone could share a complete guide?
    I would like to point out that the pc is a hp dv6 laptop

TISbunno, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

1. downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How... - Similar Threads - downgraded Realtek Audio

2. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, I recently bought an Acer Nitro 5 laptop the model is a AN517-55-58DZ which came with Windows 11, once I set it up, I downgraded to Windows 10, however this caused a big issue with the audio, as it was not working. What I mean by this is that when I plug in my...
  3. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, I recently bought an Acer Nitro 5 laptop the model is a AN517-55-58DZ which came with Windows 11, once I set it up, I downgraded to Windows 10, however this caused a big issue with the audio, as it was not working. What I mean by this is that when I plug in my...
  4. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...: While downgrading I wasn't able to bring anything over from windows 11. I can't find Realtek audio when looking in control panel and in settings under disabled devices. no audio will play out of computers internal speakers without it. Headphones and external speakers work...
  6. downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...

downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 and now Realtek Audio is missing completely. How...: While downgrading I wasn't able to bring anything over from windows 11. I can't find Realtek audio when looking in control panel and in settings under disabled devices. no audio will play out of computers internal speakers without it. Headphones and external speakers work...
  7. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive. However, after the downgrade, my important folders in OneDrive are empty. Are they gone forever or is there some way to retrieve...
  8. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive. However, after the downgrade, my important folders in OneDrive are empty. Are they gone forever or is there some way to retrieve...
  9. How to downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10: [IMG]If Windows 11 is not meeting your expectations or is not much stable on your computer, you can downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 using this step-by-step tutorial. It is possible to roll back to the older version, i.e., Windows 10, within 10 days of installation....
  10. Realtek Audio missing from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio missing from taskbar?: I'm running the latest drivers for the GA-Z170X-UD5, Realtek Audio Driver version is 6.0.8703.1. I have access to a piece of garbage called the Realtek Audio Console, which looks like it's an app now for some ungodly reason, and the version on the taskbar is missing. I don't...