Windows 10: Downgrading 11 to 10

Discus and support Downgrading 11 to 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.Back on Oct 5, I installed Windows 11 on my laptop which came with Windows 10.A while later, I used Disk Cleanup to remove the files for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aiden99, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Aiden99 Win User

Downgrading 11 to 10

Hello.Back on Oct 5, I installed Windows 11 on my laptop which came with Windows 10.A while later, I used Disk Cleanup to remove the files for Windows 10.If I use the media creation tool for Windows 10 to go back, will it stay activated?

:)

Aiden99, Nov 20, 2021

2. Internet Explorer 11 downgrade

I was trying to downgrade IE 11 to IE 10. In Programs and Features, I unchecked the Internet Explorer 11 option.

But when trying to uninstall the updates, IE 11 is not listed in 'View installed updates'. So I could't proceed further.
    Downgrading 11 to 10 18cedfce-11ce-4998-ba29-b9cd04cb0f0d.png

anonymousSJ, Nov 20, 2021
  3. downgrade from internet explorer 11 to internet explorer 10?

I have tried steps at

How to downgrade
    from Internet Explorer 11 to Internet Explorer 10?

I turned off internet explorer 11 from WINDOWS FEATURES ON AND OFF when I turned to view install updates internet explorer 11 or 10 were not there. then I restarted my computer to install internet explorer 10 from the link given on the above mentioned page.
    it says internet explorer 10 already installed. I need urgent help in this regard????

Qurat Ul aInYB, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Downgrading 11 to 10

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Downgrading 11 to 10

1. Downgrading 11 to 10 - Similar Threads - Downgrading

2. I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.: There is multiple problems after I downgraded my Lenovo Ideapad 100S-iby to windows 8.1 pro n1. Keyboard and trackpad don't work, have to use usb mouse and keyboard.2. Can't connect to wifi, can't install wifi adapters, even tried ipconfig /all.3. display adapters don't...
  3. I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.: There is multiple problems after I downgraded my Lenovo Ideapad 100S-iby to windows 8.1 pro n1. Keyboard and trackpad don't work, have to use usb mouse and keyboard.2. Can't connect to wifi, can't install wifi adapters, even tried ipconfig /all.3. display adapters don't...
  4. I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.: I decided to downgrade my Lenovo Ideapad 100s-iby to Windows 8.1, as I thought it would run faster, but now, I've tried everything but it can't connect to the internet, I would install drivers but it's not connected, so I can't. I've searched everywhere. Tried all of it, how...
  5. I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.

I downgraded windows 10 to windows 8.1, now I can't connect to the internet.: I decided to downgrade my Lenovo Ideapad 100s-iby to Windows 8.1, as I thought it would run faster, but now, I've tried everything but it can't connect to the internet, I would install drivers but it's not connected, so I can't. I've searched everywhere. Tried all of it, how...
  6. Downgrading to Windows 7 on class 3 BIOS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading to Windows 7 on class 3 BIOS.: I’ve been wanting to downgrade my pc to Windows 7 for a long time, But I could not because it was my parents, however I got my own pc, there’s just one problem, its a class 3 bios so there is no csm or legacy boot, is there any way to install windows 7 on it?...
  7. Downgrading to Windows 7 on class 3 BIOS.

Downgrading to Windows 7 on class 3 BIOS.: I’ve been wanting to downgrade my pc to Windows 7 for a long time, But I could not because it was my parents, however I got my own pc, there’s just one problem, its a class 3 bios so there is no csm or legacy boot, is there any way to install windows 7 on it?...
  8. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?: I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has...
  9. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?: I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has...
  10. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...