Windows 10: Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely

Discus and support Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This seems like a rude thing to do, but Windows 11 is not fully out and even though it performs fine, this laptop wasn't meant to run it either. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GiorgiKvachadze, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely

This seems like a rude thing to do, but Windows 11 is not fully out and even though it performs fine, this laptop wasn't meant to run it either. It takes way too much space my drive is partitioned and also it has a different feel, although I'm barely a teen I'd still like to keep Windows 10 and wait until performance and size even if the size stays the same issues get resolved, apps get a Win 11 refresh, etc. So... how do I downgrade? I really don't want to lose paid apps like Office 2013 and Delphi Please don't burst into laughter, I'm a student. Could you help me with uninstalling Wind

:)

GiorgiKvachadze, Oct 16, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely

1. Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely - Similar Threads - Downgrading Safely

2. Can the BIOS be safely downgraded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the BIOS be safely downgraded?: I updated my BIOS today since it said it was "critical" Now, my trackpad is not working the same way. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-bios-be-safely-downgraded/ca8a12bb-dc18-475e-8075-2793dafd4025
  3. Can the BIOS be safely downgraded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the BIOS be safely downgraded?: I updated my BIOS today since it said it was "critical" Now, my trackpad is not working the same way. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-bios-be-safely-downgraded/ca8a12bb-dc18-475e-8075-2793dafd4025
  4. Can the BIOS be safely downgraded?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does the Data partitioned from C drive Be Safe if i want to Downgrade to win 10 from win 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Data partitioned from C drive Be Safe if i want to Downgrade to win 10 from win 11...: I have Created a partition from C drive to Backup my personal files and data...So will it be erased if i downgrade my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-data-partitioned-from-c-drive-be-safe-if/cfa68470-d059-4c0d-96b2-c38be1c103cd
  6. Does the Data partitioned from C drive Be Safe if i want to Downgrade to win 10 from win 11...

Does the Data partitioned from C drive Be Safe if i want to Downgrade to win 10 from win 11...: I have Created a partition from C drive to Backup my personal files and data...So will it be erased if i downgrade my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-data-partitioned-from-c-drive-be-safe-if/cfa68470-d059-4c0d-96b2-c38be1c103cd
  7. Windows 11 Profile Corrupted after safe mode then downgraded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Profile Corrupted after safe mode then downgraded to Windows 10: I opened safe mode in msconfig then restart my device since I'm checking my laptop if there is a malware or crypto jacking since I installed MS Word crack for the past months and now i realized that its wrong. When I'm inside the safemode, I pressed windows key and saw the...
  8. Windows 11 Profile Corrupted after safe mode then downgraded to Windows 10

Windows 11 Profile Corrupted after safe mode then downgraded to Windows 10: I opened safe mode in msconfig then restart my device since I'm checking my laptop if there is a malware or crypto jacking since I installed MS Word crack for the past months and now i realized that its wrong. When I'm inside the safemode, I pressed windows key and saw the...
  9. Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading to Windows 10 Safely: This seems like a rude thing to do, but Windows 11 is not fully out and even though it performs fine, this laptop wasn't meant to run it either. It takes way too much space my drive is partitioned and also it has a different feel, although I'm barely a teen I'd still like to...
  10. downgrading my WIN10 1909 system to 1607 safely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    downgrading my WIN10 1909 system to 1607 safely?: Hello, is there a safe way i can downgrade my computer and keep/backup my files? i have a 2016 notebook laptop (15-ak101nf#ABF) that performs really bad when it comes to gaming with recent windows , since around 2018. Even my integrated camera F200 and also my battery doesnt...