Windows 10: downgrading to Windows 8.1

Discus and support downgrading to Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i want to downgrade to windows 8.1 since I have windows 10 pre-installed I would be needed a product key to get the installation done.. please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alinaqi177, Jul 2, 2019.

1. downgrading to Windows 8.1

i want to downgrade to windows 8.1 since I have windows 10 pre-installed I would be needed a product key to get the installation done.. please tell me how to get the product key.

:)

alinaqi177, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2019
  4. karel Win User

downgrading to Windows 8.1

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

downgrading to Windows 8.1

1. downgrading to Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - downgrading

2. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  3. "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downgrade" to "lower" Win10 version by System Restore possible?: Assume I created a SRP on a Win10 v1803 system. Later I was upgraded by automatic updates to Win10 v1903, Then after some problems in the following weeks I decided to do a System restore to the SRP I created in the past. Is this possible? Or are (in general) only SRP...
  4. Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro: So, I recently checked my activation tab and it shows I have Windows 10 Pro activated, but it's for 6 months only, counterfeit windows has been put on my laptop. I have a retail Windows 10 Home key, I want to downgrade to Home edition, any steps?...
  5. Windows Update trying to downgrade Nvidia graphics driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update trying to downgrade Nvidia graphics driver: I just got the latest Nvidia graphics driver update from Nvidia Geforce Experience 2 days ago. Immediately after I installed it, Windows Update "updated" said driver to a much older version from July... It also automatically installed the Nvidia Control Panel app from the MS...
  6. Downgrading to Windows 7

Downgrading to Windows 7: I'm trying to figure out how to downgrade back to Windows 7 after Windows 10 installation. I have the windows.old folder still in check. Only thing is, I didnt upgrade, I installed a fresh Windows 10 with an ISO which puts older installations into a Windows.old folder. I...
  7. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro from 64 bit to 32 bit

Downgrading Windows 10 Pro from 64 bit to 32 bit: I am trying to "downgrade" to windows 10 Pro 32 bit, as certain programs we use require 32-bit to operate. I am doing this on a brand new Elitedesk 705 G4 machine, with no other files/apps loaded. I have followed all the steps for a clean install - Used media creation tool...
  8. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect

Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect: I plan to downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home for personal reasons and will be doing a system image backup. My question is since its a full backup of system, will the downgrade from Pro to Home affect anything? Majority of the programs and bulk of storage is in HDD...
  9. Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD

Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD: Hi. I have ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD with licensed Windows 10 Pro installed on it. Unexpectedly it downgraded to Windows 10 Home with the message your Windows version is no longer supported and suggested updating to a supported version. After update its turned to Windows 10...
  10. Issue downgrading to windows 7

Issue downgrading to windows 7: Hello, due to my laptop lagging ,i wanted to downgrade to windows 7, i have windows10 1803 installed, i downloaded windows7 from the web(cant afford aquiring a licence andi dont need a geniune version either) the system refuses to install it, saying this version is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgraded to windows 8.1 now its not activated