Windows 10: Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

Discus and support Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have been running windows education for 6 months now. Originally I had Win 10 RTM OEM:DM installed on my laptop. I still have the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DieHard4point0, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

Hello,

I have been running windows education for 6 months now. Originally I had Win 10 RTM OEMDowngrading windows 10 from Education back to Home? :DM installed on my laptop.

I still have the original OEM key safely stored, which was retrieved from my laptop upon purchasing.

I have tried everything from uninstalling the current key, re entering the OEM key and rolling back but unfortunately I have been using windows education for too long, to go back to previous version.

So, If I download the windows ISO, and do a fresh install, will I be able to re use the OEM key that come with the laptop?

so:

1) What version of windows do I select for Win 10 RTM OEMDowngrading windows 10 from Education back to Home? :DM

2) Will windows accept the OEM serial for use again on my Laptop?

Thanks!

:)

DieHard4point0, Jun 15, 2019
  2. WH Low Win User

Windows 10 Education downgrade and license transfer

Hi,

I have a laptop is using Windows 10 Home Single Language upgraded from Windows 8.1.

Then I upgraded it using Windows 10 Education key.

I have some questions below.

1. My Windows 10 Home Single Language can be considered as an OEM license, right?

2. I am planning to downgrade back to Windows 10 Home Single Language from Windows 10 Education, can it be done? If so, would like to know about the steps to perform it.

3. After downgrading, I would like to use my Windows 10 Education key for another PC. Would also like to know can it be done and the steps to perform it.

Appreciate if anyone can help on this.

Thanks and regards,

Low Wen Hong.

WH Low, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Downgrade Rights of Windows 10 Education

Hello everyone. I have a question about Downgrade rights of Windows 10 Education.

According to this pdf I have downloaded from Microsoft's website, I see it can be downgraded to previous versions of Windows.

https://download.microsoft.com/down...d-4a6d-aed9-f2c1f8f23e14/downgrade_rights.pdf

But there on the chart, on top of Windows 10 Education it says "Commercial Licensing". My version of Windows 10 Education is downloaded from Microsoft Imagine with my students account. So is my version of Windows 10 Education going to be eligible
    to downgrade? As I am having compatibility problems with my current Windows 10 Education Operating System, I have to downgrade my OS in order to be able to run the software I have to run to do my work.

I am looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards.

TomaszAabb, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

Downgrade Windows Education

How I downgrade my Pc Education to pro?

AnojaMadusanka, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

1. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home? - Similar Threads - Downgrading Education Home

2. Downgrade From Education to Home single Language Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade From Education to Home single Language Windows 10: I Activated A Education Key On a Laptop That had Home Single language Edition, And now That I'm going to Sell this Laptop, any Way I Can downgrade this to home and Reuse the Education Key on My New Laptop....
  3. Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition: I've just bought a new laptop which is already installed Windows 10 Home edition. Then I upgrade to Education edition via product key, But I found It is not good: I cannot search for any apps in Microsoft Store Only apps that provided by university are found,and I have to...
  4. Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition

Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition: I've just bought a new laptop which is already installed Windows 10 Home edition. Then I upgrade to Education edition via product key, But I found It is not good: I cannot search for any apps in Microsoft Store Only apps that provided by university are found,and I have to...
  5. Downgrade back to windows home

Downgrade back to windows home: How do I downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home, as I think this "upgrade" has f***ed with my cursor, which keeps jumping to th ebottom right of the screen making the machine unusable and no matter where I search on Microsoft support there is no support. It appears Microsoft...
  6. Getting back windows 10 home licence from windows educational

Getting back windows 10 home licence from windows educational: Recently my school has an account for me to login to with the Access work or school and it changed my desktop licence towindows educational. After disconnecting the account my desktop version is stuck with educational with no windows activation. My desktoppreviously has a...
  7. Windows 10 Education downgrade to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Education downgrade to Windows 10 Home: Dear support, I am working on a PC with Windows 10 Education got from our son after he graduated. As I am not able to activate the Win 10, I purchased from microsooft.com a Win 10 Home activation code. I have no DVD or USB with a clean Win 10 Home ! Entering this code...
  8. Downgrade Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

Downgrade Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: I wanna move the Product Key for Window 10 Education to a touchscreen laptop of mine & downgrade the non-touchscreen laptop back to Windows 10 Home. The non-touchscreen laptop was upgraded from Windows 8. I followed the directions here...
  9. Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Education

Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Education: I just bought a used laptop via eBay. It came with Windows 10 Education. I want to do a clean install but I can't activate without a "education" email. Can I install Windows 10 Home without purchasing a new Windows key? I hope so or I'll have to install Linux. It's not...
  10. How to downgrade back to Windows 10 from education?

How to downgrade back to Windows 10 from education?: Hi there! I got a free windows 10 education key with a purchase in my university's student and faculty store. I honestly hate the upgrade and it won't let me access certain settings. I would rather switch back to home, but I have no idea how to do so. I tried to do a factory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have windows education can i go back to home