Windows 10: downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro

Discus and support downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like the question says. i need assistance with downgrading a windows 11 pro 22H2 to windows 10 pro. seems to me there is no support or ways to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZimozTM, Mar 4, 2024.

1. ZimozTM Win User

downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro

Like the question says. i need assistance with downgrading a windows 11 pro 22H2 to windows 10 pro. seems to me there is no support or ways to get access to this information and phone directory kicks you off for trying to talk to a tech.

:)

ZimozTM, Mar 4, 2024

2. Can we use 1 Windows Pro 10 old installer to downgrade 200 Win Pro 11?

Yes, OEM licenses has downgrade rights.

Can you send me the step by step process on how to downgrade Windows Pro 11 to Win Pro 10?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Melodie

Melodie P. Canizares, Mar 4, 2024
  3. halodyne Win User
    halodyne, Mar 4, 2024
  4. downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro

windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro

1. downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - downgrading pro pro

2. downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro: Like the question says. i need assistance with downgrading a windows 11 pro 22H2 to windows 10 pro. seems to me there is no support or ways to get access to this information and phone directory kicks you off for trying to talk to a tech....
  3. Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP

Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP: Good day,We are currently standardised in our environment on Windows 10 Pro upgraded to Enterprise via M365 E5.Since W10 Enterprise is supported until October 2025, we in our roadmap will start with the upgrade to W11 second half of 2024.However, we just got a notification...
  4. Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP: Good day,We are currently standardised in our environment on Windows 10 Pro upgraded to Enterprise via M365 E5.Since W10 Enterprise is supported until October 2025, we in our roadmap will start with the upgrade to W11 second half of 2024.However, we just got a notification...
  5. Downgrading from Windows 11 pro to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading from Windows 11 pro to Windows 10 pro: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 14 with Snapdragon and it came with Windows 11 home s. I upgraded to pro version but i really wanted Windows 10 pro. Is that possible with this model laptop and is it possible to go back at all at this point? I am not happy with Windows 11 at...
  6. Downgrading from Windows 11 pro to Windows 10 pro

Downgrading from Windows 11 pro to Windows 10 pro: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 14 with Snapdragon and it came with Windows 11 home s. I upgraded to pro version but i really wanted Windows 10 pro. Is that possible with this model laptop and is it possible to go back at all at this point? I am not happy with Windows 11 at...
  7. Windows 11 Downgrade to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Downgrade to windows 10 pro: Good day! The question arose whether I will be able to downgrade to the tenth pro version when buying and installing Windows 11 pro upgrade version of Windows?...
  8. Windows 11 Downgrade to windows 10 pro

Windows 11 Downgrade to windows 10 pro: Good day! The question arose whether I will be able to downgrade to the tenth pro version when buying and installing Windows 11 pro upgrade version of Windows?...
  9. Downgrade for windows 11 pro to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade for windows 11 pro to 10: Hello,How do I downgrade windows 11 to windows 10 without losing my installed apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-for-windows-11-pro-to-10/ef222386-3b5d-4e48-a5c5-4368d6d52001
  10. Downgrade for windows 11 pro to 10

Downgrade for windows 11 pro to 10: Hello,How do I downgrade windows 11 to windows 10 without losing my installed apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-for-windows-11-pro-to-10/ef222386-3b5d-4e48-a5c5-4368d6d52001