Windows 10: Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

Discus and support Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The title says all , after trying several builds i recon the 1703 to be the fastest and most reliable for my laptop , i have cloned my hard drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

The title says all , after trying several builds i recon the 1703 to be the fastest and most reliable for my laptop , i have cloned my hard drive and willing to experiment the main aim is to not have to format and install from scratch but to rather downgrade build that has long lost its means to roll back to , any suggestions ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 5, 2018

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

• Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    • Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    • Click "Repair this computer"
    • Go to "Advanced options"
    • click system restore
    • Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Ctrl-Z Win User
    Windows 10 Restore Point creation error 0x800423F4 and possible workarounds

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Please post back with the information asked and the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks to all who contributed to this post.

I encountered this problem after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update.

After deleting all previous restore points on my system and making sure the VSS service was enabled, I followed the above recommendations and successfully created a restore point.

None of the scans indicated the presence of a problem so I suggest that you NOT give up if your sfc and dism scans come back clean.

Ctrl-Z, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

1. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible? - Similar Threads - Downgrading Build Without

2. Is it possible to restore Windows 10 with a restore point taken from earlier build over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to restore Windows 10 with a restore point taken from earlier build over...: Hi!Let's consider a following scenario:1. A backup is first taken by creating a system restore point with instructions below. Computer at the time of creating the restore point does not have all Windows-updates included in the latest ISO available from Microsoft so its...
  3. Is it possible to restore Windows 10 with a restore point taken from earlier build over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to restore Windows 10 with a restore point taken from earlier build over...: Hi!Let's consider a following scenario:1. A backup is first taken by creating a system restore point with instructions below. Computer at the time of creating the restore point does not have all Windows-updates included in the latest ISO available from Microsoft so its...
  4. Is it possible to restore Windows 10 with a restore point taken from earlier build over...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?: This is not a real problem but more of a curiosity about how windows s mode works. Reading the microsoft articles on the mode, I deduce that it is treated as an alternative version of the operating system and that the transition to the standard version is possible at any...
  6. Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to get back into windows s mode by restoring a restore point created in s mode?: This is not a real problem but more of a curiosity about how windows s mode works. Reading the microsoft articles on the mode, I deduce that it is treated as an alternative version of the operating system and that the transition to the standard version is possible at any...
  7. Downgrading roll back to the old Microsoft store design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading roll back to the old Microsoft store design: Hello guys !So I have been a Windows Developer before. I love the Windows 11 design but except the Store layout. So I downgrade to Windows 10, which mean they have the old layout. But now it auto to date so I can't use it. Help me if you can ! Windows Version : Windows 10...
  8. No option to roll back to previous build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No option to roll back to previous build: After the last update, my Asus laptop can not connect to wifi or ethernet. When I troubleshoot, it says that it couldn't obtain DNS IP. I have in total 5 laptops here and 2 phones all connected fine on wifi. Anyone know where the roll back to previous build went? I have...
  9. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?: The title says all , after trying several builds i recon the 1703 to be the fastest and most reliable for my laptop , i have cloned my hard drive and willing to experiment the main aim is to not have to format and install from scratch but to rather downgrade build that has...
  10. Is it possible to backup Restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is it possible to backup Restore points?: Hi. Is it possible to backup Restore points? as i have a program that deletes them, so i would like to backup them before installation, and restore them afterwards. Thanks in advance. 57974