Windows 10: downlaod from windows store

Discus and support downlaod from windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download iTunes. The download starts and the kicks out back to the original page. What's the problem? Thanks, Ken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KennethPollock1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. downlaod from windows store

I cannot download iTunes. The download starts and the kicks out back to the original page. What's the problem? Thanks, Ken

:)

KennethPollock1, Nov 4, 2019

2. Windows Store unable to downlaod

Hi Susan,

Apps are not restricted from being downloaded more than one. You may download multiple apps as per your convenience.

I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 4, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 4, 2019
  4. downlaod from windows store

downlaoding from windows store

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Refer to
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for the steps on how to create a new account. Sign in to the new account and download the game.

If it works using the new account, this proves to be due to a corrupted user data. We suggest transferring your data to the new account. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select File Explorer.
    • Choose This PC and double-click Local Disk (Cdownlaod from windows store :).
    • Click Users.
    • Copy all the folders inside the old user profile to the new user profile.
    • Restart your device and sign in to the new user account.
    • Check if you can see all the files you've copied. Your new user account should look like your old one. However, you'll need to change the desktop background.
    Notify us with the results.

Catherine Cus., Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

downlaod from windows store

1. downlaod from windows store - Similar Threads - downlaod store

2. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  3. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  4. Fast internet speed but slow downlaod speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast internet speed but slow downlaod speed: I have a laptop connected to internet via ethernet which is able to reach approx 100-150 Mbps depending on climate which is correct for my subscription. But on apps like say chrome, opera or epic games top speeds for downloading is about 10-15 Mbps which is barely just 10% of...
  5. Fast internet speed but slow downlaod speed

Fast internet speed but slow downlaod speed: I have a laptop connected to internet via ethernet which is able to reach approx 100-150 Mbps depending on climate which is correct for my subscription. But on apps like say chrome, opera or epic games top speeds for downloading is about 10-15 Mbps which is barely just 10% of...
  6. Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...: Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7 file so to load McAfee software as machine is corrupt. Thx...
  7. Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...

Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...: Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7 file so to load McAfee software as machine is corrupt. Thx...
  8. system restarted and apps wont downlaod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system restarted and apps wont downlaod: My friend was recently just on his laptop without anything prior happening all of the sudden his laptop blue screened after restarting all oh his data was gone but backed up however when he tried isntalling any apps it would show downloading but then not download at all even...
  9. system restarted and apps wont downlaod

system restarted and apps wont downlaod: My friend was recently just on his laptop without anything prior happening all of the sudden his laptop blue screened after restarting all oh his data was gone but backed up however when he tried isntalling any apps it would show downloading but then not download at all even...
  10. Will the downlaod progress be saved for Microsoft Store if comptuer is turned off?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will the downlaod progress be saved for Microsoft Store if comptuer is turned off?: if i shut down my pc, will the files of the game that i was downloading save progres? specificaly forza horizon 4 ***Title Changed Original: Microsoft store***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after windows 10 activation can i downlaod app on store