Windows 10: download a book

Discus and support download a book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to transfer a book out of Overdrive it says I need a omctransfer link but when I go to the Microsoft app store it has no app by this name.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamWambach, Oct 26, 2019.

1. download a book

When I try to transfer a book out of Overdrive it says I need a omctransfer link but when I go to the Microsoft app store it has no app by this name. What do I do?

:)

WilliamWambach, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Oct 26, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

download a book

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

download a book

1. download a book - Similar Threads - download book

2. Windows 11, Pocketbible won't download books

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Pocketbible won't download books: I have windows 11. I also have the Pocketbible app from Laridan. It worked fine on windows 10 but since I updated to windows 11, my books will not install. They just sit there and say that they are installing but nothing happens. Pocketbible support told me to allow apps to...
  3. Windows 11, Pocketbible won't download books

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, Pocketbible won't download books: I have windows 11. I also have the Pocketbible app from Laridan. It worked fine on windows 10 but since I updated to windows 11, my books will not install. They just sit there and say that they are installing but nothing happens. Pocketbible support told me to allow apps to...
  4. I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can...: I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can I download that again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-an-ongoing-download-task/ca34e737-9bfb-4664-b5f6-36b50ecb773c
  5. I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can...

I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can...: I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can I download that again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-an-ongoing-download-task/ca34e737-9bfb-4664-b5f6-36b50ecb773c
  6. I accidentally deleted an ongoing download task which I booked on Microsoft Store. How can...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  8. Face Book download to desktop

Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  9. Kindle app and books installed on Surface downloads from OneDrive instead of opening locally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kindle app and books installed on Surface downloads from OneDrive instead of opening locally: When I open the Kindle application it downloads from OneDrive instead of opening from the C: drive. Once Kindle opens, the book I am reading also downloads from OneDrive instead of opening locally from C. My concern is the data usage because I am typically on a hotspot when...
  10. Outlook365 - how to download address book and open it

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook365 - how to download address book and open it: W10 - OutlookO365 - I click download - but there is no pop-up and if the address book downs - i do not know where and the format? Can anyone help. Thanks a million. Russ 181045