Windows 10: download a language

Discus and support download a language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to download a Chinese traditional HK SAR, but can't do it since there is no such language for me to download, though it was showed on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XinpingLi1, Nov 28, 2021.

1. download a language

I tried to download a Chinese traditional HK SAR, but can't do it since there is no such language for me to download, though it was showed on the language list, but it is not available to be downloaded, how should I do?

:)

XinpingLi1, Nov 28, 2021

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

Language packs for Windows

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 28, 2021
  4. download a language

Language pack not downloading

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of the issue, we would like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried restarting the download? What was the result?
    • Were the language packs downloaded on the same day?
    • How are you downloading the language pack?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

download a language

1. download a language - Similar Threads - download language

2. I can't download a English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a English language pack: I am trying to download a English language pack for my windows LTSC but it is all in Chinese and I keep getting error0x80070002 when I run trouble shoot it is all in Chinese and I can't read it pls help...
  3. I can't download a English language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download a English language pack: I am trying to download a English language pack for my windows LTSC but it is all in Chinese and I keep getting error0x80070002 when I run trouble shoot it is all in Chinese and I can't read it pls help...
  4. Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??: Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". never works no matter what language???...
  5. Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??

Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??: Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". never works no matter what language???...
  6. Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.: In my new windows 11 language setting, I trying to install additional language from "Add a language list" under the "Preferred Language". But the download fail, the download indicator stops at 80%. Kindly advise how to resolve it....
  7. Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.

Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.: In my new windows 11 language setting, I trying to install additional language from "Add a language list" under the "Preferred Language". But the download fail, the download indicator stops at 80%. Kindly advise how to resolve it....
  8. Windows 11 unable to download language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to download language packs: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  9. Windows 11 unable to download language packs

Windows 11 unable to download language packs: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  10. Unable to download language packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download language packs.: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...