Windows 10: Download a Microsoft PC game from Game.co.uk

Discus and support Download a Microsoft PC game from Game.co.uk in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased a Microsoft game from Game.co.uk windows 10. The code was sent in an Email. Attempting to download and keep getting message:- Something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilipLock, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Download a Microsoft PC game from Game.co.uk

Purchased a Microsoft game from Game.co.uk windows 10. The code was sent in an Email.

Attempting to download and keep getting message:- Something went wrong and we cant sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts . Please wait a moment and sign in again.

I am able to sign into Microsoft account via search engine but shows no way of downloading the game.

:)

PhilipLock, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Download a Microsoft PC game from Game.co.uk

1. Download a Microsoft PC game from Game.co.uk - Similar Threads - Download Microsoft game

2. Account,Game and co-op

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account,Game and co-op: Hello! I had bough Astroneer on one account. My brother on the xbox and me on pc played togheter and then came the update from microsoft. Then I can't play Astroneer when my brother palyed a game I switched to my account so my brother and me can play then I can't start...
  3. Downloading games from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading games from Microsoft store: I am trying to reinstall 2 games and start 3 more. I says it is pending and the other 4 all say Starting Download. They have all sat like this for 4-5 hours doing nothing. I can either download them or remove them. My skills are very basic so what can I do?...
  4. Downloading game from Microsoft store

Downloading game from Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft off of the microsoft store, but when I click the install button, it does absolutely nothing. Whn I click install on my devices, it does not list my device, even though when I go to "my devices" my computer is listed there. I have also made sure...
  5. Downloading games from Microsoft Store to PC

Downloading games from Microsoft Store to PC: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE ***Original title: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-games-from-microsoft-store-to-pc/61a1926e-8e93-438c-8d3a-fe41311d16ed"
  6. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  7. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought minecraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  8. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...
  9. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought mincraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  10. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...