Windows 10: download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

Discus and support download a recently purchased copy of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErnestBass, Oct 10, 2019.

1. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10

:)

ErnestBass, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

1. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10 - Similar Threads - download recently purchased

2. Recent drop in File Copy Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent drop in File Copy Performance: I'm experiencing much slower speeds when copying files to one of my PCs. I've done a bunch of tests to narrow down the issue, but I have no idea how to fix it now that I've narrowed it down. So I have two Windows 10 PCs, one with two USB3 raid5 devices attached to it for...
  3. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....
  4. Recently downloaded something.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently downloaded something.: [ATTACH]The task bar above appeared after downloading something. I have never seen this before and when I go into taskmanager to close it, I don't find anything. I am slightly worried about this, is it normal?...
  5. Download and activate previously purchased windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and activate previously purchased windows 8: Hello, I had purchased windows 8 few years ago and had installed it on my laptop which was running windows 7 at that time(win 7 came installed on the laptop). After that i upgraded it to windows 10 during the free upgrade offer. However, recently my laptop had some issue...
  6. Lost book download purchased

Lost book download purchased: I bought an ebook suggested on a Microsoft email, paid via PayPal and when I went to download it, it was suggested to download Edge as I did...now I have no way to pull up the book nor can I find anywhere other than as a past order from Microsoft...
  7. Download Windows 10 after Purchase

Download Windows 10 after Purchase: I recently purchased windows 10 and have had issues with my download... I need to download again and have had a lot of trouble finding where to do that... Merry Christmas... it's a gift for my daughter... updating a PC! Thanks, Karl or Zak...
  8. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...
  9. recent emails do not download on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recent emails do not download on windows 10: emails are always several days late arriving in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-emails-do-not-download-on-windows-10/97059151-2a19-4284-a037-a0dc0f4424c7
  10. Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase: I asked this on Microsoft Community but haven' gotten a response. I purchased a new laptop. I then purchased a game but misspelled my last name. I was able to correct the misspelling but still can't find a way to download my purchase. Am I missing something? James 114465