Windows 10: download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

Discus and support download a recently purchased copy of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErnestBass, Oct 10, 2019.

1. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10

:)

ErnestBass, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

1. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10 - Similar Threads - download recently purchased

2. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  3. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  4. BSOD with a recently purchased PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with a recently purchased PC: I have just purchased a new PC, had Windows 11 installed on it and got the BSOD while in Warzone about every time. I have the .DMP file but not sure how to upload it....
  5. Recently purchased Windows 10 key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently purchased Windows 10 key not working: Hello everyone, Yesterday I bought a windows 10 key that just doesn't work. I had recently build my first pc and used the free trial version with the 'Activate Windows' watermark. Yesterday I decided to buy the product key from the Microsoft website order number 8452237701...
  6. recent windows purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent windows purchase: need to speak to support about a recent purchase of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-purchase/1290c439-a3ed-4ebe-876f-79c517c26bfc
  7. How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store?

How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store?: I paid for a copy of MS Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store. But it will not allow me to download it, there is no icon to click, no other instructions. It shows up on my purchased items list, but they did not send it, I can not download it, and they never have given...
  8. Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk: Hello, Is there a way to purchase a legitimate copy of win 10 installation disks. My mom has a computer that she acquired with a buggy copy of win 7 and she is just now getting internet to her location. She lives in a remote area and my fear is that whatever is going on...
  9. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  10. Download Windows 10 after Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Windows 10 after Purchase: I recently purchased windows 10 and have had issues with my download... I need to download again and have had a lot of trouble finding where to do that... Merry Christmas... it's a gift for my daughter... updating a PC! Thanks, Karl or Zak...