Windows 10: Download a web album

Discus and support Download a web album in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How do I download a web album (Picasa/Google pics) to my laptop please 95629 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frenchman96, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Download a web album

Hi

How do I download a web album (Picasa/Google pics) to my laptop please

:)

frenchman96, Oct 16, 2017

2. Basic question - downloading images to 5800XM ?

Hi

I have a few mp3's showing no album art & would like to download the images (from Google images) to enable the "change album art" option to work.

I can't see an obvious way to do this e.g. there is no option to download images, either from Nokia web browser or via the album art function.

thanks

swayzak---01, Oct 16, 2017
  3. AnantG Win User
    picasa on windows phone 8

How can I open picasa web albums on my Lumia 620 and download or transfer the photos from picasa (google) web to my phone memory

or skydrive

AnantG, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Download a web album

Caledon Ken, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Ken

Opened the link, but as always, for me anyway, the step x steps they give, are not always what I can find.

If I open an album, there is no option saying more, but there are 4 vertical dots and if I hover on it, that says "more options" which I know sounds the same but not exact.

When I open it, there is no option to download album, and I will attach what I mean.

Another area I am puzzled, it says Google + photos, my icon on desktop says Google Photos, don't know if its important.

I also still have Picasa in my programs.

frenchman96, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Download a web album

1. Download a web album - Similar Threads - Download web album

2. Games downloaded from the web are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games downloaded from the web are not working.: Games that I download from the web Google chrome. have not tested others are not working as supposed to. They launch but as soon as a button is pressed it basically spams the keyboard. Any ideas on what might be happening and how to fix it?...
  3. iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??: About two weeks ago I was able to download lots of photos my son shared with me through iCloud in an album he created. Now I can't seem to do that. I'm using iCloud 12.2 on my PC, which runs Windows 10 Pro 64. Here are the options for iCloud Photos. At www.icloud.com there...
  4. finding downloaded album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    finding downloaded album: hyelp i need to find downloaded album all files appears empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-downloaded-album/6c08bf40-d1b1-4699-9e55-d9052409a40b
  5. Problems with downloaded web page

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with downloaded web page: Hello, When I downloaded it with firefox, all images but one were missing. Chromium Edge was better, but still missing a few images. Help? 159017
  6. web expression 4 just downloaded??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web expression 4 just downloaded??: where is web expression 4 stored on the left sidebar list of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-expression-4-just-downloaded/743c734f-3415-4dc6-ad7f-b3340650e7a1
  7. Not Being Able to Download off the web

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Being Able to Download off the web: Hello, I got a laptop for my Christmas yesterday, I am a big chrome user. I went to go to download chrome and also Minecraft on the laptop and when I press run or go and click on it in my downloads it tells me I can download apps from the store. It physically wont allow me to...
  8. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video stuttering on web browser and downloads: Yo ! I'm gonna do that fast, basically whenever I download or stream content off of the internet I start having lots of stutter. For instance, I'd be watching a youtube video, and the video would start buffering and or just freez all the time to the point where it's...
  9. any downloaded files from the web

any downloaded files from the web: I cant seem to ever get the media player to pull up and play any of my downloaded files off the internet. Why is this and what shall I do to fix it? Or suggest a media player or app that I can use please....
  10. Onedrive photo album can't download files

Onedrive photo album can't download files: I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo book. The images cannot be copied or downloaded all together (it just times out) and then need to be individual files to upload...