Windows 10: download always fails

Discus and support download always fails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; downloading windows 10 on my mac Internet speed is 74mbps on an edge speed test Download size is 3.2GB but my speed DROPS to 0.3mbps Estimated Time:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stevenringel, Feb 1, 2019.

1. download always fails

downloading windows 10 on my mac

Internet speed is 74mbps on an edge speed test

Download size is 3.2GB but my speed DROPS to 0.3mbps

Estimated Time: Over 12 hours

I let it sit overnight.

I come back, its been 13 hours

Remaining time: over 12 hours

The next day (over 25hrs)

Remaining time: 8 hours and 11 minutes

The next day:

download failed

:)

stevenringel, Feb 1, 2019
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 10, 2019
  3. obby53 Win User
    Repeated windows 10 downloads failed.

Windows 10 download failed according to the updates list. Windows 10 downloads failed three times yesterday the 28th and four times today.

Updates list Windows 10 failed to download. I followed the suggested links to find out why, to no avail.

80240020 is the error code.

Obby

obby53, Oct 10, 2019
  4. download always fails

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

download always fails

1. download always fails - Similar Threads - download always fails

2. reset always fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset always fails: It keeps on failing no matter what. I tried to reset my PC and manually uninstall everything first to make sure that there is no application that will block the process however it will not continue and it will stop. I need to force the computer to shutdown to use it again. Im...
  3. reset always fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset always fails: It keeps on failing no matter what. I tried to reset my PC and manually uninstall everything first to make sure that there is no application that will block the process however it will not continue and it will stop. I need to force the computer to shutdown to use it again. Im...
  4. reset always fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update Always Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Always Fails: My Windows Updates always fails. I've done everything about it. What am I suppose to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-always-fails/c81dd3e2-a82b-4884-8aed-e2921f6c41bd
  6. Windows Update Always Fails

Windows Update Always Fails: My Windows Updates always fails. I've done everything about it. What am I suppose to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-always-fails/c81dd3e2-a82b-4884-8aed-e2921f6c41bd
  7. Windows Updates Always Fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Always Fail: Split from this thread.I dont understand my Update Center ,it is always fails an update i am trying to install a language pack and it fails , if i am trying to install another driver update anyway it fails . IS this from a setting or something. And how i can see if the update...
  8. Windows Updates Always Fail

Windows Updates Always Fail: Split from this thread.I dont understand my Update Center ,it is always fails an update i am trying to install a language pack and it fails , if i am trying to install another driver update anyway it fails . IS this from a setting or something. And how i can see if the update...
  9. Downloads always being denied Failed - Virus Detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloads always being denied Failed - Virus Detected: So i've been cracking at this for a few days now. No matter what I do I can't seem to fix this issue. I use chrome, I've tried to download a snipcola file for roblox and it is always removed for being a virus. Now, I have tested this out on edge as well, still got the same...
  10. Windows update always fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update always fails: For the last few months, whenever I try to windows update my computer the update fails to install, causing the computer to restore the previous version. I have tried rerunning the update process several times, but I always get the same result. Any suggestions to fixing...