Windows 10: download and install age of empires for pc

Discus and support download and install age of empires for pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a new ASUS ROG laptop with windows 10. The ROG laptop does not have a CD drive. Can I download and install Age of Empires in my laptop and from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sajeshsudhakaran, Oct 18, 2020.

1. download and install age of empires for pc

I got a new ASUS ROG laptop with windows 10. The ROG laptop does not have a CD drive. Can I download and install Age of Empires in my laptop and from where?

:)

sajeshsudhakaran, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Age Of Empires 3 Remake?

Hi,

We appreciate your interest with this game. The availability of Age of Empires III on Windows 10 is yet to be determined. Age of Empires®: Castle Siege is the game version that you may download and play on a Windows 10 PC. See

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege product details page
    for more information.

Our Windows 10 developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience. You may add this game as a recommendation using the Windows 10 Feedback app. Refer to

Send us feedback
    for the steps.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Oct 18, 2020
  4. download and install age of empires for pc

age of empires 3 language

Hi,

For better help on downloading the English version of the game. We would suggest that you contact the developer of Age of Empires 3.

Jomari Arc, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

download and install age of empires for pc

1. download and install age of empires for pc - Similar Threads - download install age

2. PC Age of the Empire Definition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Age of the Empire Definition: Can I purchase the disc for the Age of Empire Definition game? I am not interested in download digital. If so where can I purchase the disc? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-age-of-the-empire-definition/2ed8e6fc-aaa1-42c4-80e8-9d95088b2914
  3. Age of Empires 2 error downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 error downloading: I bought AOE 2 D.E recently and can't get passed the installation process. It downloads till 281.4MB and then stops till the speed goes down and an error message occurs 0x8000704C6 'we couldn't connect you to the service'. I've tried everything, restarting microsoft store,...
  4. Age of empires 3 install media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empires 3 install media: Hi, I wanted to play my old copy of age of empires 3. Unfortunatly I no longer own a CD drive so cannot use the original installation discs. Is the install media available online from microsoft so I can just use my original CD key? Also does this game work correctly on...
  5. Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I am connected to the internet. Xbox live companions says i need an internet connection to use this app. microsoft stoee says i need administrator approval. Just make the setup files available for download and stop troubling users with all this nonsense. Xbox...
  6. No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed): Hola,Microsoft quiero comunicarles el problema que tengo al no poder instalar el aoe III en mi pc windows 10 el archivo uno lo abre aparece el setup de instalacion pero no abre nada. Espero que lo lean y lo tomen en consideracion para poder jugar con mi papa este...
  7. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  8. Age of Empire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  9. Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.: I have attempted to run these discs trying any fixes that supposedly would overcome this problem but to no avail. I even downloaded a digital edition which would only result in an error code when trying to unzip. I have attempted to use suggested downloads that some claim to...
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......