Windows 10: download and install intel ship dell driver

Discus and support download and install intel ship dell driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i tried to download and install i downloaded but it said the install failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lwlambert, Sep 23, 2018.

1. lwlambert Win User

download and install intel ship dell driver

when i tried to download and install i downloaded but it said the install failed

:)

lwlambert, Sep 23, 2018

2. Which drivers to download for a clean install of Windows 10 (Dell)?

Just bought a new Dell Inspiron i5559-3349SLV with windows 10 pre-installed. I am planning on doing a clean install this weekend, but I'm not completely clear which drivers to download to complete the reinstall.

It has a 128GB SSD, so I know I need this driver. There is a newer and older version - does it matter which I use?

For the wifi drivers here (under network), there are two wifi options. How do I determine which driver is the right one? Also, for all the other drivers, do these need to be downloaded or will Windows 10 automatically download all of those again after the install?

Lastly, out of the drivers listed on Dell's driver reinstall guide, which are actually necessary?

Apologies for the noob questions. Thanks!

TechnoPotato, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 23, 2018
  4. download and install intel ship dell driver

Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

download and install intel ship dell driver

1. download and install intel ship dell driver - Similar Threads - download install intel

2. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  3. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  4. Downloading Intel driver Manufacure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading Intel driver Manufacure: After I reset my computer using the ISO file. I picked the Reset all and after I try installing the driver it won't let me Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-intel-driver-manufacure/f4c5911b-8448-451b-81a3-c556e5b06ffa
  5. Intel Graphic Driver Downloading Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic Driver Downloading Issues: So i cant read any pop-ups because my graphics driver is outdated. So, i decided to download it. Now the issue is- the download application is also unreadable. I literally spammed random buttons because I couldnt read anything. What is this?[IMG]...
  6. Intel Display Driver downloads

Intel Display Driver downloads: An Intel Corporation Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 was successfully downloaded on 30.05.2020. Unfortunately, it is still trying to download the same Update and I have about 14 repeats to date. It says A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying...
  7. intel drivers download

intel drivers download: how can i download this driver for intel , for free ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers-download/f94b5a32-3ef9-4ccf-8ebc-e9278af6a86f
  8. Which drivers to download for a clean install of Windows 10 (Dell)?

Which drivers to download for a clean install of Windows 10 (Dell)?: Just bought a new Dell Inspiron i5559-3349SLV with windows 10 pre-installed. I am planning on doing a clean install this weekend, but I'm not completely clear which drivers to download to complete the reinstall. It has a 128GB SSD, so I know I need this driver. There is a...
  9. installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    installation of drivers for Intel HD4400: Hi, I reinstalled Win10 the other day, but now windows update only install driver version 10.18.15.4248. I manage to install the latest driver provided by Intel by uninstalling the driver and rebooting to safe mode, and install the latest one. But when i reboot into...
  10. Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot

in Windows 10 News
    Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot: 4K4hC5NchbE UPDATE 4/23/18 Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot for customers in the United States, Canada, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, with other countries to follow soon. Customers who are interested in AutoPilot should contact their Dell...