Windows 10: download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account

Discus and support download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am an educator. I just bought a new laptop but with no operating system. I was told that I can get Windows 10 download under an educator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cheappoodle, May 28, 2019.

1. download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account

Hi,

I am an educator. I just bought a new laptop but with no operating system. I was told that I can get Windows 10 download under an educator account price.

Can someone explain how to do that?

Thanks,

W

:)

cheappoodle, May 28, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 28, 2019
Thema:

download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account

1. download and install windows 10 to new machine - educator account - Similar Threads - download install machine

2. Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine: In 2013, I bought a retail copy of Windows 8, and I installed it on a PC that I built. In 2015, I upgraded to Windows 10.In August 2021, I built a new PC. I wanted to transfer my Windows activation key from my old machine to my new machine, so I did the following: 1...
  3. Cannot download windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download windows 10 education: I have a PC with activated windows 10 education and I accidentally installed windows 10 pro. Now I cannot reinstall education version because I cannot find the ICO file for it. The MediaCreationTool DOES NOT have the education version and automatically makes a win 10 Pro...
  4. Windows 10 Education - Account Expiry

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Education - Account Expiry: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Win10 Education on my desktop using the free key provided by my university and the login is therefore my uni email. Now that I'm graduating, I have been told that the email account will be deleted in a short while, and thus I won't be...
  5. Windows 10 Education and Microsoft Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Education and Microsoft Accounts: Hi I was recently given a computer that used to be a school computer. In has Windows 10 Education on it. I have enabled the Administrator account and taken it off the school domain. Now I am trying to set it up so that my kids can use it for remote learning. The trouble is...
  6. How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install windows 10 education on new PC?: Hi! I have obtained a product key from my school, and I have built my PC. How do I actually install windows 10 on the new pc? I have seen that I can just use the regular Windows 10 media creation tool to install everything on a flash drive and then use it to install windows...
  7. Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine

Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine: I built a new computer over the weekend and I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it. I've purchased Windows 10 Pro and downloaded the .iso file to my MacBook Pro. I've tried to create the USB drive approximately 10 times using various techniques, but almost every time it...
  8. Windows 10 education download

Windows 10 education download: I am trying to download windows 10 education onto my university computer, which is currently running windows 7 enterprise. The Download Academic Products page at https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/vlacademicwindows10 instructs me to download the media creation...
  9. Installing Lotus Smartsuite on new Windows 10 Machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Lotus Smartsuite on new Windows 10 Machine: When installing from a download on a new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 I get the following error - "error 2709.offline join completion information was not found". I found a complicated resolution that suggests it relates to a Windows update in 2014. This issue has been...
  10. Switching Installations to a New Machine

Switching Installations to a New Machine: I have Win 10 installed on my current Dell mid-tower - I downloaded the Win 10 installer and retrieved the installer activation "key." But I just purchased a newer Dell tower with no OS. I want to wipe the drive and install Win 10 fresh, using this same key. I have no use...