Windows 10: Download and Install (Windows Update)

Discus and support Download and Install (Windows Update) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vellaura, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Vellaura Win User

Download and Install (Windows Update)

Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current version until I click that?

I remember that not being a feature and windows would update you to the latest feature update whenever it felt like or when your pc "crashed". I was just wondering whether it was setup now to where I had full control on when to update?

As most of you are aware new feature updates come with a plethora of issues which sometimes even require you to format. Am I safe to chill on 1909?

Thank you =]

:)

Vellaura, Oct 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 7, 2020
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Download and Install (Windows Update) - Similar Threads - Download Install Update

2. Download and Install (Windows Update)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download and Install (Windows Update): Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current version until I click that? I remember that not being a feature and windows would update you to the latest feature update...
  3. Manually download and install windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manually download and install windows update: Is there a way to download the latest latest update of windows manually? Because my wifi in my pc randomly dont recognize any router i already tried everything i already reinstall windows but still wifi is still not working hoping the latest update fix this cause i heard this...
  4. Schedule downloading and installing of Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Schedule downloading and installing of Windows Update: Hello! Is any way to configure Windows Update manually, to get updates DOWNLOAD & INSTALL on specific day? I do not want that Windows Updates will be downloaded and installed during standard work day. I would like that Windows will do it only on the weekend, e.g. on...
  5. How to install downloaded update

How to install downloaded update: I had recently downloaded updates of windows 10. They show downloaded but Install pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-downloaded-update/e747b483-72c3-4233-b5a3-bd56efbc6ed6
  6. Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes you may find that your Windows 10 is stuck with Windows Update status being displayed as Pending install, Pending download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing or Awaiting install. This post explains what these terms mean. If you face this issue,...
  7. install downloaded updates

install downloaded updates: I have windows 10 1903. I am try to install the updates. It says pending installation and one is still downloading at 3% for a long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-downloaded-updates/c2bf1bf1-4b50-40bd-b322-1b8b1d8c2eb7
  8. Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem

Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem: Hello, my name is George, Is usual to installation updates runs 5min. and stand at 0% all time ?! Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-but-did-not-install/775b175d-3fa8-472d-92b7-e04d2f94135b
  9. change windows update downloads and installations

change windows update downloads and installations: My Windows 10 starts downloading and installing updates right after I start my computer. It slows down performance to unbearable. When I look at Task Manager Disc is always taken 100% by System treads. Is there a way to schedule downloads and installs at another time? Or...
  10. Windows update is downloaded but the install is not starting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update is downloaded but the install is not starting: I have two updates ready, but why are they not going forth with installation? I'm concerned because I think the one deals with my ability to decided if I want that new version to install when it comes through so I want to get it installed since I read that the new version had...