Windows 10: Download and Install (Windows Update)

Discus and support Download and Install (Windows Update) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vellaura, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Vellaura Win User

Download and Install (Windows Update)

Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current version until I click that?

I remember that not being a feature and windows would update you to the latest feature update whenever it felt like or when your pc "crashed". I was just wondering whether it was setup now to where I had full control on when to update?

As most of you are aware new feature updates come with a plethora of issues which sometimes even require you to format. Am I safe to chill on 1909?

Thank you =]

:)

Vellaura, Oct 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 7, 2020
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Download and Install (Windows Update) - Similar Threads - Download Install Update

2. Windows update downloaded but not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update downloaded but not installed: I just downloaded the 2023-07 Cumulative Update but it failed to install. Not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-downloaded-but-not-installed/ae15eb94-9732-485d-8370-6a0d744c237d
  3. Windows update downloaded but not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update downloaded but not installed: I just downloaded the 2023-07 Cumulative Update but it failed to install. Not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-downloaded-but-not-installed/ae15eb94-9732-485d-8370-6a0d744c237d
  4. Windows update downloaded but not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update install and download errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update install and download errors: Hi all! I’m currently having a lot of issues when updating new windows updates. I am receiving download errors such as 0x800f8011 on the 2022-08 cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5016629 and a install error 0x800706be on the 2022-08 Cumulative Update...
  6. UPDATES NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING

UPDATES NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING: My relatively new laptop is not downloading and/or installing any updates, regardless of whether these updates are issued by Microsoft or another company.I researched this on the Internet various sites and tried the suggested fixes, but nothing has worked. This is what my...
  7. Download and Install (Windows Update)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download and Install (Windows Update): Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current version until I click that? I remember that not being a feature and windows would update you to the latest feature update...
  8. Schedule downloading and installing of Windows Update

Schedule downloading and installing of Windows Update: Hello! Is any way to configure Windows Update manually, to get updates DOWNLOAD & INSTALL on specific day? I do not want that Windows Updates will be downloaded and installed during standard work day. I would like that Windows will do it only on the weekend, e.g. on...
  9. Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes you may find that your Windows 10 is stuck with Windows Update status being displayed as Pending install, Pending download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing or Awaiting install. This post explains what these terms mean. If you face this issue,...
  10. install downloaded updates

install downloaded updates: I have windows 10 1903. I am try to install the updates. It says pending installation and one is still downloading at 3% for a long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-downloaded-updates/c2bf1bf1-4b50-40bd-b322-1b8b1d8c2eb7