Windows 10: Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...

Discus and support Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been running TapTiles for years and never had any issues with it. Recently my Windows 10 user account got corrupted and I had to delete it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raysim52, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Raysim52 Win User

Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...

I have been running TapTiles for years and never had any issues with it. Recently my Windows 10 user account got corrupted and I had to delete it and recreate it. Everything under my log in now works on my PC except I couldn't get TapTiles to work. I uninstalled the game and when I try to reinstall it from the Windows store I keep getting code 0x803F8001 during Acquiring License. Reading various post here I tried many suggestions and know of them worked. I even removed all traces of TapTiles from my C dive and the registry.

I found a post (July 2017) that listed one reason for getting code 0x803F8001 during acquiring a license may be due to not being signed in with the account that owns the game license.

I know when TapTiles was working and after I launched the App I would automatically signed in with my Xbox live account. Since I had to delete and recreate my Windows 10 User account could this be my problem? And if it is is their anyway to purge game lecenses from my Xbox Live account?

Thanks

Ray

:)

Raysim52, Nov 29, 2018

2. Xbox Taptiles Forum

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us with the necessary information.

As you need to access Xbox Taptiles forums, I suggest you to access the Xbox Taptiles forum through the below link and check if it helps.

Xbox Forums Taptiles

http://forums-origin.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/t/taptiles/f/3070.aspx

Note: If you are prompted to enter the Xbox sign in credentials, kindly enter the required information to sign in to Xbox forum and then you will be redirected to Xbox Taptiles forum.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Taptiles

Dell computer from last XMas. No changes & no have not been able to play since I got it just keep saying either loading or downloading step 1 of 9 but never gets passed 1. Can't even do the update to Xbox it suggests & taptiles wont download cuz it states
    it is waiting on update for Xbox!

Teresa1158, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...

Xbox Live

Hi,

The Xbox App can be downloaded from the Windows Store or you can install it again through the Windows PowerShell. To install the Xbox App on your PC, you may follow the steps in the methods below:

Method 1. Download and install the Xbox App on the Windows Store App:

• Launch the Windows Store App and type Xbox
      in the Search box.
    • Click the Get button to download and install the app.

Method 2. Install the app using the Windows PowerShell.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to install the apps back to your computer:
      Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Launch the Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Xbox App.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested methods above.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...

1. Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during... - Similar Threads - Download install Xbox

2. Slow PC Xbox Store/Windows Store download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow PC Xbox Store/Windows Store download: So I'm not really sure how to classify this post. I owned Forza Horizon 5 and had it installed for awhile, one of my drives got corrupted so I'm having to reinstall it as of currently Forza was installed on my D: Drive, in the process of reinstalling onto my E: drive. The...
  3. Slow PC Xbox Store/Windows Store download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slow PC Xbox Store/Windows Store download: So I'm not really sure how to classify this post. I owned Forza Horizon 5 and had it installed for awhile, one of my drives got corrupted so I'm having to reinstall it as of currently Forza was installed on my D: Drive, in the process of reinstalling onto my E: drive. The...
  4. Slow PC Xbox Store/Windows Store download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed downloads from Microsoft Store: Hi, has this happened to anyone before? I recently tried to download Gears of War 4 from the microsoft store on my laptop, the download failed, but for some reason, when I now try to install it again from scratch, my laptop has lost space.Is there any other way to fix it?...
  6. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed downloads from Microsoft Store: Hi, has this happened to anyone before? I recently tried to download Gears of War 4 from the microsoft store on my laptop, the download failed, but for some reason, when I now try to install it again from scratch, my laptop has lost space.Is there any other way to fix it?...
  7. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

8. failed to sign in to an xbox live profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    failed to sign in to an xbox live profile: i updated to the latest windows 10 update, redownloaded xbox app, synced the time and i am still getting that message when I load Gears 5 and click enter. anyone know what to do? thanks in advance submitted by /u/SAMUEL_L_JACKASS [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  10. Ability to Download from the Windows Store without using the URL for Xbox live

Ability to Download from the Windows Store without using the URL for Xbox live: Hello Is there a way to download from the Windows Store and not allow access to the Xbox live URL? I have a customer asking this question as they do not want users to have access to this URL. Thank you Linda...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to get taptiles from microsoft store