Windows 10: download and install

Discus and support download and install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; pls how do I set my pc to download from play store its downloading to phone memory instead of laptop hard disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tundesogbetun, Sep 12, 2019.

1. download and install

pls how do I set my pc to download from play store its downloading to phone memory instead of laptop hard disc

:)

tundesogbetun, Sep 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Darkleoco Win User

download and install

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

download and install

1. download and install - Similar Threads - download install

2. Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading and Installing Games difficulties: Hi, I cannot download the game called Fortnite in the Microsoft Store. It keeps on saying,'It looks like you do not have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft Account.To install,sign in on a device to your Microsoft account,' Please help......
  3. I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?: I downloaded W10 for a clean install according to this choice: Windows 10 Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10 Here’s when to use these instructions: You have a license to install Windows 10 and are upgrading this PC from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. You need...
  4. How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10: Microsoft maintains support for several versions of its Windows 10 operating system for Home users and even more versions for Enterprise customers. While it is often a good idea to upgrade or install the latest version that Microsoft released, e.g. Windows 10 version 1903 at...
  5. Switching Game download and install from C to D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switching Game download and install from C to D drive: i recently bought sea of theives from the microsoft store and when it updated it came to my attention the game installed into the c drive not the d which is much bigger.. its telling me i have to clear up space but there is not the space to be cleared on c i need to know how...
  6. my laptop will not download an install jpdates .

my laptop will not download an install jpdates .: my dell inspiron laptop will not install or download updates,it wont even do the windows update what do i do how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-download-an-install-jpdates/7cf573e4-2fda-46cf-b4a8-d6428e00e01e
  7. stop windows 10 from downloading and installing device drivers using windows update

stop windows 10 from downloading and installing device drivers using windows update: [ATTACH]i am running windows 10 home 1903. i have a discrete graphics card and an integrated graphics card in my laptop. both are malfunctioning due to incompatibility with windows 10. so i have disabled both of them in the device-manager for the time-being till i take my...
  8. Windows 10 Build 18362.356 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18362.356 is now available, download offline installers: Windows 10’s September 2019 Patch Tuesday cumulative updates are now available with multiple fixes and improvements. Windows 10 Build 18362.356 is available via Windows Update and direct download links for Windows 10 KB4515384 offline installers are also available. The patch...
  9. Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...: Hi everyone, I've had this problem for a little over a month now and it's starting to bug me a abit seeing as the windows 10 version I've been stuck on is reaching the end of support. Also, the Windows Store on my account is able to queue apps and games for download, but it...
  10. install downloaded updates

install downloaded updates: I have windows 10 1903. I am try to install the updates. It says pending installation and one is still downloading at 3% for a long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-downloaded-updates/c2bf1bf1-4b50-40bd-b322-1b8b1d8c2eb7