Windows 10: Download and installing app

Discus and support Download and installing app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having difficulties installing google chrome and Wordfast, could I get some help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BerlandeciaDor Kelly, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Download and installing app

I am having difficulties installing google chrome and Wordfast, could I get some help?

:)

BerlandeciaDor Kelly, Mar 28, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Malcolm21 Win User

Download and installing app

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Did not resolve with Citrix app

Malcolm21, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Download and installing app

1. Download and installing app - Similar Threads - Download installing app

2. Authenticator App how to download and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App how to download and install...: Hello Community Members...Can You Please help with this question...Microsoft Authenticator App... - Microsoft Community HubAll comments and replies Welcome here...Best Paul......
  3. Authenticator App how to download and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator App how to download and install...: Hello Community Members...Can You Please help with this question...Microsoft Authenticator App... - Microsoft Community HubAll comments and replies Welcome here...Best Paul......
  4. Use winget to download apps but not install?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Use winget to download apps but not install?: I'd like to download certain apps from the Windows store e.g. Movies & TV and then install them on lab systems that don't have Internet connectivity. Is this possible?...
  5. Use winget to download apps but not install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use winget to download apps but not install?: I'd like to download certain apps from the Windows store e.g. Movies & TV and then install them on lab systems that don't have Internet connectivity. Is this possible?...
  6. How to Download and Install The Lose It App????

How to Download and Install The Lose It App????: Good afternoon - happy Thursday.Anybody know / can help with how to to download and install the Lose It App on a Windows laptop?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-install-the-lose-it-app/173105d8-6743-4a73-986f-2657ae6c6f10
  7. downloading and installing game apps

downloading and installing game apps: I tried installing a game, I get a notification saying that no devices and I have 2 devices registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-and-installing-game-apps/98a09928-61b2-49e5-af30-160f346b7f66"
  8. Windows Downloaded with no Pre-installed apps

Windows Downloaded with no Pre-installed apps: I re-installed Windows 10 and checked in my start menu and saw no pre-installed apps. Can someone please help me. It also has no Windows Store. I tried to get it back but it shows nothing. Please help....
  9. App downloads and install

App downloads and install: Cannot download apps error code:0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads-and-install/12d8e3a4-533a-4bd9-a2c1-c0091d10b320"
  10. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...