Windows 10: Download and nothing happen

Discus and support Download and nothing happen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kenna.cummings, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Download and nothing happen

I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing that I downloaded application. Please I need your help.

:)

kenna.cummings, Nov 16, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2022
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Download and nothing happen

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Download and nothing happen

1. Download and nothing happen - Similar Threads - Download nothing happen

2. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.: When I try to update my drivers and press download nothing happens. I don't even receive an ERROR message or anything.Please help me, Youtube videos aren't helping and I feel like I'm making it worse. This happened after I followed this tutorial out of fear my Windows would...
  3. Download and nothing happen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  4. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  5. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  6. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  7. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

8. I downloaded windows 11 to a removable USB and nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded windows 11 to a removable USB and nothing happened.: Hey! Good morning and happy new years. Last night I seen a notification that says I can upgrade to windows 11. I knew that this was going to be a problem for me because I've been struggling with storage and I have many files on my PC. And I have a spare USB. So I plugged it...
  9. I downloaded windows 11 to a removable USB and nothing happened.

I downloaded windows 11 to a removable USB and nothing happened.: Hey! Good morning and happy new years. Last night I seen a notification that says I can upgrade to windows 11. I knew that this was going to be a problem for me because I've been struggling with storage and I have many files on my PC. And I have a spare USB. So I plugged it...
  10. I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens

I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens: I've done this many times now. I download the Windows 10 update. Then it says Windows 10 is ready to Install. I Install it. It does its thing, Restarts, and the computer starts up still using Windows 8.1. Then I'm back to square 1. Why is this happening. I've tried...