Windows 10: download and print

Discus and support download and print in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded a form and opened it to print. The format was just a 50+ page series of letters, symbols, and numbers? I have very little knowledge of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mwlw, Feb 13, 2020.

1. mwlw Win User

download and print

I downloaded a form and opened it to print. The format was just a 50+ page series of letters, symbols, and numbers? I have very little knowledge of this type of thing. I am using a new laptop. Acer Aspire 5. and I am just learning Windows 10. I need to have this form in regular English format. What can I do?

:)

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

download and print

Thema:

download and print

1. download and print - Similar Threads - download print

2. Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?: I've been watching some YouTube videos on Printer Troubleshooting and taking notes later when the video brought up Print Management. For some reason I can't find Print Management on my computer. Furthermore, when I try to follow Google's instructions:Step 1: Press Windows + I...
  3. Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?: I've been watching some YouTube videos on Printer Troubleshooting and taking notes later when the video brought up Print Management. For some reason I can't find Print Management on my computer. Furthermore, when I try to follow Google's instructions:Step 1: Press Windows + I...
  4. how can I obtain MIcrosoft print to pdf download for Windows 11. I already have Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I obtain MIcrosoft print to pdf download for Windows 11. I already have Office 365: I mistakenly deleted the app that allowed me to print pdf files. How can I replace that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-obtain-microsoft-print-to-pdf-download/f4001431-9b60-45f8-9fee-a4468b90f41c
  5. how can I obtain MIcrosoft print to pdf download for Windows 11. I already have Office 365

how can I obtain MIcrosoft print to pdf download for Windows 11. I already have Office 365: I mistakenly deleted the app that allowed me to print pdf files. How can I replace that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-obtain-microsoft-print-to-pdf-download/f4001431-9b60-45f8-9fee-a4468b90f41c
  6. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  7. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  8. I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality: I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality and it says they’re not supported by Microsoft and neither of them show up on the App Store, my computer is new and completely updated, does it mater if it is an acer?...
  9. I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality

I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality: I’m trying to download Cura and 3D printing slicing software by Creality and it says they’re not supported by Microsoft and neither of them show up on the App Store, my computer is new and completely updated, does it mater if it is an acer?...
  10. i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF: i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-the-download-for-microsoft-print-to/17149626-5621-4cf5-80a5-ab70b521a6df